( search forums )
muscle pains
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
aprilninety
December 20, 2005, 5:29 am
hey everyone!

ok, so i was peer pressured into running down this steep hill at school. Well I did, and dang, I went pretty fast down it. When my legs couldn't move as fast as my speed was taking me, I flew forward and skidded along the cement ground.

I happened to land on my arms and knees, so my beautiful face is OK. However, now I have this muscle pain in my right leg on the fibula (outside) side.

Never get peer pressured in high school!

Cookie.
December 20, 2005, 5:40 am
I disagree!

vash763
December 20, 2005, 6:22 am
SHINANIGANS

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 6:52 am
You guys sure know how to ignore even lounge worthy topics :p

Did you streach out before running? That could have a lot to do with it. Persinally, I try to streach before any physical activity. Running is especially key, and as much as I hate to run (I love walking ;o) the streaching will help greatly. Just hope you didn't pull anything...

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 7:11 am
streach? stretch perhaps?

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 7:25 am
Wow, you spotted a typo. You're so great. Care to try and make yourself look a little better and bs a little more?

Vijchtidoodah
December 20, 2005, 7:28 am
He may be able to run for mayor one day with that attitude.

karmazon
December 20, 2005, 8:08 am
Pain is a master, man is his pupil

edak
December 20, 2005, 8:10 am
At least you didn't get M79'd :P

aprilninety
December 20, 2005, 8:11 am
wow karmazon where'd you get that from...star wars? :D

karmazon
December 20, 2005, 8:15 am
It was printed on a box of nails

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 8:47 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistWow, you spotted a typo. You're so great. Care to try and make yourself look a little better and bs a little more?

Sure thing! First, the term 'bs' could mean several things. So I really have no idea what you are really trying to say. However, I can imply that you mean bull[CENSORED]. Second, your signature, well, it makes little sense at all. Those red lines, are they supposed to be bacon?

frogboy
December 20, 2005, 8:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipapedantic bull[CENSORED]
I severely hope you detected the sarcasm dripping from that post.

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 10:18 am
You fail Soul...go post some more Goatse and get yourself banned again. What else does bs mean? Because unless you're trying to dodge the heat, you know what bs means. And dragging my siggy into this is rather pathetic. Like you're one to talk about sigs with the way you [CENSORED] out SML every chance you get.

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 10:41 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BS

Oh, one more thing. What is a siggy? Last time I heard it was called a sig-na-ture.

Oh and whats this thing and me whoring sml, excuse me, you might as well be whoring your maps. Look at them all!

One last note, if you wouldn't have been under the heat yourself you would have noticed my comment was nothing offensive. You turn it around and post some obviously sarcastic remark which I played along with.

karmazon
December 20, 2005, 10:50 am
[IMAGE]

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 11:12 am
Way to harp semanatics. OMG I said siggy instead of sig-na-sute, just like you can't seem to type the word "you", but only manage to hit the u key. If you're done trying to bull[CENSORED]? Do you really want me and the other members of this forum to think that you're dumb enough to actually not know what B.S. means? It means bull[CENSORED]. "Oh yes, BS could mean backspace and bachelor of science" blah blah blah...yes, if you're reaching for come backs. One of us will actually have a bachelor of science in a few months, so let's not talk about what BS means, shall we? kthx.

By the way, I don't go posting my maps in other peoples topics or taking peoples maps and "correcting" them how I think they should be done, so yes, you're still a [CENSORED] imo. And, I never said it was offensive, I responded to your foolish semantics as I would usually, by addressing it as the usual nonsensical drivel I would expect from someone reaching out for their comebacks. So far I've been the only person to reply seriously in the topic, which is far more than I can say for you.

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 11:25 am
Your right, you are the only one taking this seriously. Lets take a time travel back in this thread when you once said "
Care to try and make yourself look a little better and bs a little more?" ....well look what I have done! I certainly look a lot better now dont I....nice advice man.

I don't go posting my maps in other peoples topics or taking peoples maps and "correcting" them....yea well what does that have to do with anything along the lines of me whoring sml. I don't see you trying to help people nearly as much as I try.

As for how 'smart' you are, where the hell did streach come from anyway. Or wait are you trying to just lower yourself to all of our leves, you smart BS you.

Anyway kleinheero peer pressure can be good in some instances, however in yours thats just unfortunate.

vash763
December 20, 2005, 11:30 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistYou guys sure know how to ignore even lounge worthy topics :p

Did you streach out before running? That could have a lot to do with it. Persinally, I try to streach before any physical activity. Running is especially key, and as much as I hate to run (I love walking ;o) the streaching will help greatly. Just hope you didn't pull anything...

OH EM GEE YOU SPELT PERSONALLY WRONG

lolololollo

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 11:39 am
quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaYour right, you are the only one taking this seriously.

Thanks, I knew I was. Just needed you to admit it. And don't you mean you're instead of your? After all, that would be a typo.

quote:I don't go posting my maps in other peoples topics or taking peoples maps and "correcting" them...

Here are two topics where you did just that you hypocrite you:
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=30232
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=30313

quote: I don't see you trying to help people nearly as much as I try.

Oh, you mean by telling people how you've already made the maps they're trying to create, or correcting someones map for them without asking permission? Or do you help by posting goatse pics? Yea, you're a real humanitarian.

quote:As for how 'smart' you are, where the hell did streach come from anyway. Or wait are you trying to just lower yourself to all of our leves, you smart BS you.

Did I say I was smarter than you? As much as it might be implied, I only said I was getting my BS. So far as I see, you were the one who brought all this nonsense about what BS means into the situation. I made a typo and I admitted it. That's much more than I can say for you, one who can never seem to admit he's wrong.

quote: Anyway kleinheero peer pressure can be good in some instances, however in yours thats just unfortunate.

Finally replying to the topic? Great timing, doing so after your obvious off topic nonsense was pointed out. Save your nonsense for the bash pit next time.

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 11:55 am
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't go posting my maps in other peoples topics or taking peoples maps and "correcting" them...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are two topics where you did just that you hypocrite you:
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=30232
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=30313

I was quoting you without the quotes....as im doing now. If you notice in the next sentence I contradicted myself. I wouldn't do that otherwise.

quote:
I don't see you trying to help people nearly as much as I try.

Oh, you mean by telling people how you've already made the maps they're trying to create, or correcting someones map for them without asking permission? Or do you help by posting goatse pics? Yea, you're a real humanitarian.

Everyones first maps are [CENSORED], does that mean everyones maps are [CENSORED]? no. I make mistakes, I dont help people in the way you agree with, and I might hinder the success with people however if you want me to post how I help the community I will however keep in mind it may sound like bragging.

Ive made countless maps
I created a mapping resource
An idea of a map of mine has made it into soldat.
I've established credibility as a good mapper.
I'm currently working on and completing a massive amount of mapping tutorials.
I've helped people with maps, encouraged them with maps, done everything I could to make people better mappers.
I've worked towards what I said I would work towards.
I work efficiently and fast (in most cases)
I do not lie to people and say I'll do their idea and never end up doing it, or take forever when it could have been done by somone else much faster.
I created the u13 logo.
I've helped out flies with his layout in the past
Ive done star wars mod with cookie
I've helped klein set up his homepage.
Ive played SS with cookie and kept him entertained.

what have you done? run a mapping contest? what do I know, however I'm not the one to bash you for doing nothing but [CENSORED] for the community because more than likely I'd be wrong.

Ive done more but obviously more than anything my goaste seems to pop out more than anything at you. Or maybe you just want to highlight the bad and disregard the good.

And don't you mean you're instead of your? After all, that would be a typo.
Totally irrelevant. You've already brought up the u thing. Why bring up You're does it help your point any? No, you encouraged me to make some bs about ur grammer so i did. I never said...o ok lets see geo, pick out my grammar mistakes too!

Did I say I was smarter than you? As much as it might be implied, I only said I was getting my BS. So far as I see, you were the one who brought all this nonsense about what BS means into the situation. I made a typo and I admitted it. That's much more than I can say for you, one who can never seem to admit he's wrong.

Well I'm going for a PHD does that make me smarter than you? And you encouraged me to bring in BS into the situation by posting your little reply, as I mentioned before.

My ontopic reply was to not be rude, however I already have been, but I know klein will understand ;)

Outcast
December 20, 2005, 12:23 pm
Meh you just didn't do it right, you should jump on your ass.
Never hands and knees on cement if you can :S

frogboy
December 20, 2005, 12:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipawhat have you done? run a mapping contest?
He's contributed to the forums in a way that wasn't completely arrogant and annoying.

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 12:45 pm
explain how im arrogant and annoying, where did you get that idea from?

Echo_Trail
December 20, 2005, 1:13 pm
Well, you can say alot about Geo, but you gotta admire how he always manages to get mad at someone.

The Geologist
Angry Commander
1277 posts
online...so beware
_______
|..O\/O..|
|...<>....|
|...'--'....|
|_____|

Anyway, dude remember: Pain is you friend. It keeps you alive, but most of all it let's you know you're not dead yet. Or so Viggo Mortensen says in G.I. Jane

Captain Ben
December 20, 2005, 1:14 pm
Upon only reading a few select, yet entertaining posts of the above first page, I'd have to say that truthfully, I don't stretch before any real physical exertion, even though I know I should. I hate Soulsnipa. Anyway, I can say that I probably should stretch, seeing as I can barely move my arms from wakeboarding. God, I'm a lazy [CENSORED].

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 1:24 pm
yea its not already a known fact you hate me along with a few select others. you hated me when i didnt post referal links, u hated me even more after. you hated me a lot before goatse u hated me even more after. ur hate of me is unavoidable and inevitable, so get over it and avoid me.

lithium
December 20, 2005, 1:39 pm
What's the big goddamn deal? Sure, Soul's an idiot, at least from what I've seen, but that's really no reason to attack him so relentlessly. Geologist, I respect and like you, since you seem to be one of the few level-headed, nice guys around this place, but I think Soulsnipa was just trying to use the same tactics against you (i.e. pointing out spelling errors, "grammatical" errors, etc etc) that you have used against him. What is it about this place that makes everyone pile on somebody who isn't popular? Why can't we all just live and let live? It's not like it's that hard to ignore people you hate.

/rant

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 1:48 pm
theres the nice-lithium way of saying i suck, which I wouldnt mind seeing from anyone. (thanks i respect your thoughts)

and then theres the captain ben, geologist, frogboy, ville, veritas way of putting things that should be unacceptable and in no means help the situation.

Outcast
December 20, 2005, 2:47 pm
Why do you guys always go offtopic?

lithium
December 20, 2005, 3:27 pm
That's pretty much bound to happen in the Lounge.

Outcast
December 20, 2005, 5:02 pm
It sure is if you think like that, how about you restrain yourself and don't?

Cookie.
December 20, 2005, 5:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipatheres the nice-lithium way of saying i suck, which I wouldnt mind seeing from anyone. (thanks i respect your thoughts)

and then theres the captain ben, geologist, frogboy, ville, veritas way of putting things that should be unacceptable and in no means help the situation.

[CENSORED]ing mod theif

edak
December 20, 2005, 10:31 pm
it's funny watching you argue over the word you both spell wrong, it's signiature. there's an I that you BOTH MISSED. LOL I dont really care but I was cold so i thought I would put some heat on myself :)

Soldat Mod Mixer [URL]

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 10:48 pm
Har har. Yea, my typing isn't always great when I've had a few drinks :p No more eggnog for Geo.

Anyhoo, my apologies for dragging this topic into the crapper.

karmazon
December 20, 2005, 10:54 pm
BTW NICE SPALLING DUCHE

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 10:55 pm
Thx my smelly box dwelling friend.

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 10:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by edakit's funny watching you argue over the word you both spell wrong, it's signiature. there's an I that you BOTH MISSED. LOL I dont really care but I was cold so i thought I would put some heat on myself :)

Soldat Mod Mixer [URL]

eh? its really signiature? in what language lol? not to be rude, and start another trambultrom but last time i checked signiature was just as much a word as trambultrom.

Deleted User
December 20, 2005, 11:13 pm
group hug in the showers!

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 11:15 pm
I'll bring the pocket fisherman.

lithium
December 20, 2005, 11:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastIt sure is if you think like that, how about you restrain yourself and don't?

I usually do, and if you'll look back in the thread you might notice that I wasn't the one who pulled it off-topic. Maybe your time would be better spent advising those who posted just to crap on Soul.

Ballsack you all.

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 11:18 pm
Now hold on man...I know there was no excuse for dragging things off topic and I feel bad about it. Let's just smokum peace pipe already and forget about the whole mess.

Coincidentally, I woke up with horrible muscle pains this morning. Go figure.

lithium
December 20, 2005, 11:38 pm
Not trying to dwell on it, don't know how you got that idea.

group hug.

Chakra`
December 20, 2005, 11:55 pm
All this over a typo... jeez ¬_¬

Have a warm bath, april. Heat helps the muscles relax and become more flexible. Hence the term 'warm up' before exercising.

lithium
December 21, 2005, 1:22 am
I wonder why my football coach tells us to "ice it" then. I always wondered why it didn't help much.

Cookie.
December 21, 2005, 1:31 am
quote:Originally posted by edakit's funny watching you argue over the word you both spell wrong, it's signiature. there's an I that you BOTH MISSED. LOL I dont really care but I was cold so i thought I would put some heat on myself :)

Soldat Mod Mixer [URL]

...signature...

karmazon
December 21, 2005, 1:40 am
quote:Originally posted by lithiumI wonder why my football coach tells us to "ice it" then. I always wondered why it didn't help much.

so it hurts more, pain builds character

Soulsnipa
December 21, 2005, 2:40 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by lithiumI wonder why my football coach tells us to "ice it" then. I always wondered why it didn't help much.

so it hurts more, pain builds character

Cold reduces swelling. Thats all it does. A coach will say this because he wants you back on your feet faster. Cold doesn't do a whole lot days later after swelling has reached its max. Warm then will help to sooth it.

Captain Ben
December 21, 2005, 4:43 am
I always found morphin tablets to be quite satisfying.

lithium
December 21, 2005, 1:32 pm
Mmmmmm Ibuprofen > morphine cos its easier to get.

Captain Ben
December 22, 2005, 11:57 am
BUT MORPHINE BE BETTER!

lithium
December 22, 2005, 8:29 pm
NEG

MWTBDLTR
December 24, 2005, 7:23 am
Muscle relaxant pills to the rescue! i always say that to my crazy english teacher who has us do yoga. "Why cant we just take some damn pills!!!"