( search forums )
Vulcano Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
Havok
December 20, 2005, 8:32 am
Hey all,

I decided to make a little mod for the game.
What changes :

Weapon sounds of Counter-Strike
HUD From counter-strike mod
If you change your server settings weapons rates of fire changes and ammo.
New Weapon skins
New Weapon Names

Found bugs :

Weaponnames not showing properly.
Sometimes when you are connected to a server HUD doesn't display.

When will next patch come :

Tonight

Where can i download it :

http://vulcano.havokwh.com

The website is not done yet so download it and look some arround but the forums aren't setup yet.

Regards,

Havok

KeFear
December 20, 2005, 10:23 am
There are some HUGE mistakes on your site, and in the "mod" as well.. i downloaded it, and unpacked/installed to a new folder, and it put all the files in the root. No subdirectories were ever created. No comment on this.

There is another file to download there, named "Soldat 1.4.1 patch". What the hell is that supposed to be my friend? Besides, it doesn't even work, i downloaded, but it was just a piece of nothing, a 0 B file inside. Ridiculous.

Havok
December 20, 2005, 10:57 am
I know but i just made little patch but michal didn't reply i allready deleted it it was unnoficial that's why you could choose to download it or not well the mod i made is now updated and just download soldat than download the mod 1.0 and than the mod update 1.1 everything is fixed now and if u wanna change something or find new bugs tell me so i can fix them.
And the mod 1.0 installation will be fixed to so you can just download 1.0 and than you got soldat with it and than download 1.1 to get the updates done.
Ill try to fix some auto-updater for my mod.

Regards,

Havok

numgun
December 20, 2005, 1:11 pm
if its a mod for soldat then this is the wrong forum.
(go to--> partially/totally 1337 mods forum)