( search forums )
mIRC Soldat server admining script
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
RedNinja
December 20, 2005, 1:52 pm
From the readme:
quote:
mIRC Soldat server Admin Tool, by RedNinja.

With this script you can control your Soldat server through mIRC, with a simple interface that gives you access to all of the commands, no knowladge needed.

In order to install the script, extract the files (Admin.mrc and Conf.ini) to the mIRC folder (or somewhere else, but the files must remain in the same folder), then type in mIRC:
/load -rs Admin.mrc (or /load -rs c:\path\to\script\Admin.mrc if didn't put it in the default mIRC folder).

Usage: Right click in channel/status/query window, click Soldat Server Admining in the menu. Before you can use the script you should add servers to it, do it with the "Add server" button, that can be found on the Servers Manager dialog.

For controling the server (after connected) - Right click somewhere on the server window, and use the menu.

-- Great thanks to Unclerami/Ramirez for his great Refresh packet parsing script. --

Screenshots:
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

DL:
[URL]

Hope you'd have fun :)

ramirez
December 20, 2005, 1:55 pm
This script is very nice.
And it also works great. :D
Nice job RedNinja, this will be useful for many. <3

Dark_Noddy
December 20, 2005, 2:09 pm
I agree ! This is a nice piece of ass ! :o Greate job RedNinja <3

Deleted User
December 20, 2005, 2:36 pm
wow thats cool :D

Deleted User
December 20, 2005, 11:36 pm
I ballsack this! Great job, very useful and simple. Downloading.

Leo
December 21, 2005, 8:06 am
Looks nice and I may use it. However I really need a popup if someone in the server says "!admin". Can you help me in this ?

RedNinja
December 21, 2005, 11:02 am
quote:Originally posted by LeoLooks nice and I may use it. However I really need a popup if someone in the server says "!admin". Can you help me in this ?

It's easy:

In line 546 you have:
if (* has joined * team. iswm %data) { sockwrite -n $sockname REFRESH }

And some more if's
You can add a line under the line I just stated up this line:
if ( !admin iswm %data ) { beep 3 }

It will sound 3 beeps when someone says !admin in one of the servers.
If you need it more complicated I can help you in PM :)

Rune
December 21, 2005, 11:20 am
Nice script :o

Leo
December 21, 2005, 11:44 am
Thanks but this didn't work, I didn't listen anything. I prefer a popup as I can see if even if I am not sitting in frond of my screen. You think you can do it ?

RedNinja
December 21, 2005, 12:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by LeoThanks but this didn't work, I didn't listen anything. I prefer a popup as I can see if even if I am not sitting in frond of my screen. You think you can do it ?

Sure, I'm out soon so work on it later. Should be easy.

bsmovies
December 21, 2005, 12:10 pm
this is nice, the best and easiest around in my opinion, *gives virtual £50*