( search forums )
Annoying
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
.Twelve
December 20, 2005, 4:24 pm
So I'm in the (:SM:) server minding my own business (and playing quite well) when I accidentally nade tk someone. Before I can get a word of apology in he heads straight for the noob calling. Now I didn't want that to escelate so I ignored him and then he started calling me a noob more and then tking me...and then calling me "sucker" or "haha owned".
Now I have patience but he wouldn't stop. So I complained like any sane person would. But the minute I do a couple of others side with him and start basically saying "Yeah hes a total noob". The admin kicked me.
I rejoined. When I did I didn't say anything. Then once again the antagonist comes in with a "don't come back, noob". I merely respond by saying, I'm not doing anything. He wonderfully backs his case up with "leave noob". Then I explained what happened in hopes of the admin banning the right person. I told them that I didn't even start anything. Everyone was just getting annoyed by me typing and so was the admin, so they immediately dismissed it as "noob" and banned me.

Now I know that something like this has happened often...so I don't need a post telling me. It's more of a release for me seeing as I was burning with anger.

Flying_Dutchman
December 20, 2005, 4:45 pm
This sounds so familiar, and yea it really sucks when something like that happens. But then again, you do get to know the good and bad servers. ;)

CrazyKid980
December 20, 2005, 7:06 pm
Man, that sucks, but why didnt you say sorry, don't let a bunch of idiots talk to you like that, bark back!

.Twelve
December 20, 2005, 7:30 pm
Well I did but that still made me a "noob".
And the admin was completely oblivious to what the other guy was saying and how he was basically starting everything. And speaking up got me no where but to the lobby.

CrazyKid980
December 20, 2005, 11:21 pm
Well, "noob" or not, still stand tall. Just forget about them, its over with.

Velroth
December 21, 2005, 8:13 am
Maybe you shouldn't play servers with friendly fire. :p

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 7:28 pm
You should've just kept shooting eachother until the whole server was a rampant TK fest. Maturity has no place in Soldat.

The Twilight
December 21, 2005, 7:34 pm
If you want to go in again in the same game where they hate you just change your name. Maybe you could impress them and tell them the news >:D

DeLarge
December 21, 2005, 8:00 pm
This is mysterious, though in some servers I join and when the round finishes and the scores show up with a little pause, I get kicked out of the game and find myself banned from the server.

SouL AssassiN
December 21, 2005, 10:51 pm
omg [CENSORED] happens right? like.. noobs are noobs.. STAND TALL, LIFE IS SHORT! I'M WTH YA CRAZYKID!

Jade Sight
December 22, 2005, 1:19 am
Changing name isn't such a smart idea, it shows cowardness and little self-respect. Just stand up for yourself, them banning you is just their way of avoiding an argument they can't win. There is some maturity in Soldat, it's just the rarity of it.

Just try aiming the grenade next time ;) :P

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 1:28 am
Unfortanately, thats children for you. Immature, a very unintelligent. If everyone was that ignorant, dont feel angry over it, and if you arent, good. If a server has that many people, that stupid in it such as that one day you were banned, its obviously not worthy of your time, im sure you're better.

Saint-Cross
December 22, 2005, 1:42 am
Well now we know :SM: is a server full of ignorant players, who are very hostile. :\

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 1:51 am
My god, exactly. I hate it when people kill you and say, HAHAH NOOB. OWNED. It pisses me off a little but I dont say anything back, instead I let the score show it =]

Btw, dont play in nooby servers like SN.

Jade Sight
December 22, 2005, 7:23 pm
Play Xtra Soldat & Ga.

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 7:58 pm
meh, if someone dosn't stop calling everone a noob when theres no barret and (s)he's loosing, i click the kick butten(exept this one time i accidently hit the ban butten :P
server got a good laugh then :P

CrazyKid980
December 22, 2005, 11:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by SouL AssassiNomg [CENSORED] happens right? like.. noobs are noobs.. STAND TALL, LIFE IS SHORT! I'M WTH YA CRAZYKID!

\m/-_-\m/

DeLarge
December 22, 2005, 11:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMy god, exactly. I hate it when people kill you and say, HAHAH NOOB. OWNED.

I also dislike brainless users who use non-existant words like "PWNED".

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 12:30 am
quote:Originally posted by DeLargequote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMy god, exactly. I hate it when people kill you and say, HAHAH NOOB. OWNED.

I also dislike brainless users who use non-existant words like "PWNED".

Owned is okay though. It's in the dictionary :P
Sometimes people call me a noob for using the minigun, but I let the stats do the talking :D