( search forums )
Europe in the battle 1.2.1 mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Killer PL
December 20, 2005, 4:58 pm
Killer's mod studios presents...

The new mod for Soldat...

Be soldier of WWII fronts...

Fight in defense of freedom...

4 countries...

Over 20 weapons...

Based on orginal photos...

EUROPE IN THE BATTLE v.1.2.1

screens:
http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/5792/tessst0040fq.png
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/8688/tessst0146sj.jpg

Download:
http://rapidshare.de/files/8730299/EiB_mod.rar.html

sorry that the folder is Alternatives parts.

It's first full version (from 24.11.05) of this mod. I'm working on better sounds, because hum, deaths, aren't mine. I will take out soon Europe in the battle 1.3. In poland this mod has got very good opinion.

numgun
December 20, 2005, 5:45 pm
1337, but why did u bend the knife like that?
i like the stat gun escpesially, no wait... its a scenery -__-''
nicely done anyways. *thumbs up*

edak
December 20, 2005, 10:26 pm
Very Nice! D/L!!! (Wow big DL!)

Soldat Mod Mixer [URL]

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 11:01 pm
I'd suggest m00net for your file uploading pleasure...easier to use than this site, no passwords or hassles, packages to buy, etc...simply a suggestion.

As for the mod, it looks pretty damn awesome. Downloading currently so I'll update my post with some gameplay comments. Some of those guns look familiar...you said this is the first full version, did you release parts earlier on?

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 7:17 pm

It looks familier because he took some of those guns, that panzerfaust is from the henchin mod

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

You can still see the brown outline of the old button around it

as with the MG42, and those other guns look familier, not sure where i have seen then

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 7:46 pm
[IMAGE]

the interface looks mighty familiar...

That One Guy
December 21, 2005, 11:47 pm
5 bucks says he stole some of his stuff. I'll agree with you guys. The Panzerfaust is DEFINATELY stolen, you can tell beacause of his outline thing.

Killer PL
December 22, 2005, 2:15 pm
I said it is first full version and some things aren't mine i agree with you. I'm working on a new version it will be completely mine. I will public 1.3 version maybe today mayble later..

Kaider
December 24, 2005, 1:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Killer PLI said it is first full version and some things aren't mine i agree with you. I'm working on a new version it will be completely mine. I will public 1.3 version maybe today mayble later..

Even if it's still not complete,don't steal other people's guns.

Field Marshal BM > You

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 1:52 am
no duh :P

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 3:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Kaiderquote:Originally posted by Killer PLI said it is first full version and some things aren't mine i agree with you. I'm working on a new version it will be completely mine. I will public 1.3 version maybe today mayble later..

Field Marshal BM > You

What did you mean by that?

m00`
December 24, 2005, 3:56 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistI'd suggest m00net for your file uploading pleasure...easier to use than this site, no passwords or hassles, packages to buy, etc...simply a suggestion.

I agree with geologist, I heard that m00net is a very awsome site ( the url btw is http://m00.u13.net )

peemonkey
December 24, 2005, 4:02 am
lugers are 9mm. panzerfausts arent to be stolen. bayonets arent supposed to look like kairi's m1 garand.

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 4:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`quote:Originally posted by The GeologistI'd suggest m00net for your file uploading pleasure...easier to use than this site, no passwords or hassles, packages to buy, etc...simply a suggestion.

I agree with geologist, I heard that m00net is a very awsome site ( the url btw is http://m00.u13.net )

I wish I could meet the cool guy who made m00net.

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 9:01 pm
That's a bigass knife.

Kaider
December 25, 2005, 1:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by Kaiderquote:Originally posted by Killer PLI said it is first full version and some things aren't mine i agree with you. I'm working on a new version it will be completely mine. I will public 1.3 version maybe today mayble later..

Field Marshal BM > You

What did you mean by that?

Field Marshal BM (greater than) You

koen
April 11, 2006, 7:22 pm
Where I can download soldat 1.2.1 ?! Begouse I cant download it.. And begouse I have the new version of soldat.. Can aneone help me, plz??

Rhombus
April 12, 2006, 7:35 am
whatever he didn't steal... it's a shrink job
the knife? why did he bend it? HE DIDN'T. He just took a picture, shrunk it, put it in soldat...
Shrink jobs aren't bad... but these just suck

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 1:16 pm
Since when is the Luger .45ACP?