( search forums )
Nerfed o.O? neh
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - 1.3.1 related complaints and/or whining -NO BUGS-
Kodex
December 21, 2005, 2:15 am
I think they chose the worse way to balance the barret: they changed the way it used to work.

MP5 was nerfed correctly, I agree about other balance issues.. but the barret...

They didn't nerefed it, they just replaced it: Now we got a Rocket launcher with AP shell, that can shot from any position with HUGE penalties... I really hate this railgun-style gun that can be of SOME use only on DM, but that really suxs on CTF and team games...

Anyone remember the nerf of the Artic warefare from CS? they nerfed it by adding aim pennalties when shoting while on moving... And yes, it worked greats.

So why are they coping a QuakeIII weapon for this game? T_T. I don't want to get used to this new barret just because it's another weapon.

A few words about the knife: what about adding more range?

Bah.. anyway I use Socom now... knife, like chainsaw, is just a fun weapon now, not really effective.

AND BY THE WAY:

quote:Originally posted by b00stA Please post all the bugs you noticed while playing Soldat 1.3.1 in this topic.

This forum is for complaints and generic whines about how your oh-so-beloved weapon has been totally ruined by the injustice called Michal.

Anyone else noticed that this guy doesn't give a [CENSORED] about what we think? T_T

Dude.. I'm a registered player, you should be more respectfull.

... Btw, Boosta means horse crap in spanish.

Saludos a todos desde Argentina.

karmazon
December 21, 2005, 2:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Kodex
Anyone else noticed that this guy doesn't give a [CENSORED] about what I think? T_T

We don't either
You didn't buy this game, it's free you really have no right to complain, you can uninstall it if you don't like it, but then you'll be making a huge mistake, because 1.3.1 [CENSORED]ing rocks cocks socks

LazehBoi
December 21, 2005, 2:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Kodexquote:Originally posted by b00stAPlease post all the bugs you noticed while playing Soldat 1.3.1 in this topic.

This forum is for complaints and generic whines about how your oh-so-beloved weapon has been totally ruined by the injustice called Michal.

Anyone else noticed that this guy doesn't give a [CENSORED] about what we think? T_T
That's because you're some random guy who, after playing 1.3.1 for less than a week, has just signed up to [CENSORED]. The barret is a sniper rifle. That's it's role in this game, realism or otherwise. Now that role is just being enforced. Don't like it? Too bad.

quote:Anyone remember the nerf of the Artic warefare from CS? they nerfed it by adding aim pennalties when shoting while on moving... And yes, it worked greats.
That barret has that too. Didn't quite work.

By the way,
quote:Dude.. I'm a registered player, you should be more respectfull.
Being registered does not mean you're allowed to be an ass.

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 3:43 am
BULL [CENSORED]!!!!!!!!

MY GOD BARRET IS SO USEFUL IN CTF!!!

You hold it a little and you shoot em up like you have a[CENSORED]ing ruger. Jesus. Learn how to shoot a [CENSORED]ing gun, and barret is just so nob you hate it.

Snipedmyself
December 22, 2005, 4:06 am
the knife got [CENSORED] on. im sad.