( search forums )
I am done with soldat...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 21, 2005, 4:11 am
forums. I will still be playing the game because it't so amazing now, but these forums have gotten so stupid. I know that I have left a few times, but I don't really care. The forums used to be good and full of new stuff. I know that most of you don't even know me and some of you will just be like "he'll be back". But so what. Maybe I will. I am just making this post to tell the people I "admire" in a soldat way goodbye in case I don't come back to the forums. Maybe I will see you guys in a game some day. So goodbye If I know you and hello if I don't.

Peace,

-MikeShinoda

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 4:15 am
why do I still see you as online??? shu

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 21, 2005, 4:17 am
Kinda true, the forums rarely offer anything new and exciting nowadays. Most of the time it's the same people saying "This has been suggested before...blah blah blah...etc." Jeez guys, what's wrong with saying things that have been suggested before? It brings it up again for further discussion.

Soulsnipa
December 21, 2005, 4:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da LunerfoxKinda true, the forums rarely offer anything new and exciting nowadays. Most of the time it's the same people saying "This has been suggested before...blah blah blah...etc." Jeez guys, what's wrong with saying things that have been suggested before? It brings it up again for further discussion.

you are contradicting yourself....do u support new things or do you support suggesting old ideas :P

karmazon
December 21, 2005, 5:01 am
MIKE SHINODA IS LEAVING

AGAIN

The Geologist
December 21, 2005, 5:07 am
Wish ya well whatever you choose to do. :o

n00bface
December 21, 2005, 5:10 am
OH YAY YOUR 6TH TOPIC SO FAR (AND AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER, GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER GOOD BYE TOPICS YOU HAVE CREATED.)

Seriously who the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck cares if you are leaving the forums, why do you feel the need to make your absence known to everybody whenever you leave for a week?

Hahaha I just realized you made a goodbye post at almost this exact same time last year too. When your bandmate was getting his drumset for christmas. Hahahaha and you made one around thanksgiving last year too when you were going to start a band and grow out of internet life. hahahahahaha you are so silly Mike.

Cookie.
December 21, 2005, 5:51 am
quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonixforums. I will still be playing the game because it't so amazing now, but these forums have gotten so stupid. I know that I have left a few times, but I don't really care. The forums used to be good and full of new stuff. I know that most of you don't even know me and some of you will just be like "he'll be back". But so what. Maybe I will. I am just making this post to tell the people I "admire" in a soldat way goodbye in case I don't come back to the forums. Maybe I will see you guys in a game some day. So goodbye If I know you and hello if I don't.

Peace,

-MikeShinoda

You said you would leave when you became a commander... that was 43 posts ago... piss off >:)

karmazonpl
December 21, 2005, 5:59 am
AND BTW NO ONE CARES

Messiah
December 21, 2005, 6:00 am
As a wise man once said "The soldat forums are a place full of cock-dribble bull[CENSORED] all day" -Chakra

Milkman Dan
December 21, 2005, 8:59 am
I have to agree with n00bface.

Parents not giving you enough attention around the holiday time?

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 12:14 pm
yay......?

Chakra`
December 21, 2005, 1:00 pm
Make me admin, and forum stupidity will be enjoyable all over again.

lithium
December 21, 2005, 1:37 pm
chakra ftw

Yukwunhang
December 21, 2005, 2:30 pm
vote for chakra

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 3:49 pm
If i get cookies, i'll vote...

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 4:05 pm
Can I have your account?

AerialAssault
December 21, 2005, 10:38 pm
CHAKRA FOR THE WIN

Keron Cyst
December 21, 2005, 10:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dCan I have your account?

Yeah, commit e-suicide while you're at it (tell everyone your password) :-D

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 2:18 am
I will do that one day

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 3:09 am
I love you MikeShinoda... much <3, I will be waiting for your return with arms wide open.

frogboy
December 22, 2005, 3:29 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeI love you MikeShinoda... much <3, I will be waiting for your return with arms wide open.
Give it less than a week, he'll be back.

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 3:47 am
I ballsack you Mike.