( search forums )
Ark2's R/S Server
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Adverts
Arklenao2
December 22, 2005, 3:25 am
Been up for a while havent thought of advertising it or anything, not like a soldat server needs adverstising anyways.

Type- Realistic and Survival

Name- Ark2's RS

IP- 24.41.64.33:23073

8 Max Players

2 nades
All weapons
No stationary guns

Not many rules, just be cool and dont hack. coughHYPOCRITEcough

No weapon mods

Default maps from 1.3.1
None of those [CENSORED]ty ones though

FliesLikeABrick
December 22, 2005, 4:08 am
f*ck off and die hacker

Arklenao2
December 22, 2005, 8:35 am
lmao man, you gotta be [CENSORED]tin me. I aint hacking at all. The past is the past. At least I aint no dj-lithium/enesce (same person - no, not the real DJ). Unban me from your high-pinged server too plz.

FliesLikeABrick
December 22, 2005, 12:55 pm
if you have a high ping to my server, idk why you'd want to get unbanned. You're never going to get unbanned anyway

Arklenao2
December 22, 2005, 6:33 pm
xD
Your always wlecome in my server ;)

Elephant_Hunter
December 22, 2005, 8:54 pm
If I tk in your server, am I welcome? Somebody banned me last time.

Yukwunhang
December 23, 2005, 5:14 am
Sounds fun..mhmm.

Arklenao2
December 23, 2005, 6:33 am
Good question Elephant hunter.

karmazonpl
December 23, 2005, 6:37 am
Lolz can I have some of your hax dude, I wont tell anyone you have em

frogboy
December 23, 2005, 8:14 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonplLolz can I have some of your hax dude, I wont tell anyone you have em
Aren't you supposed to be gone?

m00`
December 23, 2005, 8:17 am
this is karmazonpl not karmazon, geez frogboy i thought you were smarter than that!

karmazonpl
December 23, 2005, 8:54 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by karmazonplLolz can I have some of your hax dude, I wont tell anyone you have em
Aren't you supposed to be gone?

karmazon's gone for at least a week what the [CENSORED] are you talking about fool little fool girl fool

n00bface
December 23, 2005, 9:15 am
spam ends now, or else.

or else.

Arklenao2
December 30, 2005, 12:46 am
Yeah, I have bunches of 1337 hacks.........

Echo_Trail
December 30, 2005, 1:51 am
geez... give the guy a break!
I have no idea what you did in the past dude, but everyone has the right to change.
I don't think that's prober behavior for a respected mod like you, FLAB. At least tell us what he did?

mata_bun
January 1, 2006, 11:52 pm
This server is my favorito... but recently I left the game, tried to come back in and was banned. Confusing.

khoacalacan
January 4, 2006, 1:01 am
the reason most are bann because some of the remote admins are crazy, they just bann you without warning. Just my opinion from the past

[URL]

Beren
January 4, 2006, 7:38 am
I enjoy Ark's server very much. The only thing I don't like about it is how often it's full so I can't join.

The End.

Or is it...

Hephaestus
January 15, 2006, 9:31 pm
Arks is always full, but is the best RS in town.

....hax!

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 7:00 pm
Not a bad server, just take Crypto off the admin list. He is a complete idiot and will ban you because he doesn't like your name or you are beating him.

I myself got banned from this server because I have a Spanish word as my name and he assumed I was Mexican...

Arklenao2
January 22, 2006, 10:44 am
Yeh crypto should be off admin list along with some other bad admins now~
"geez... give the guy a break!
I have no idea what you did in the past dude, but everyone has the right to change."
Yeah, just like....... enesce.....

Deleted User
January 23, 2006, 8:06 pm
The problem is he isn't changing :s But this is a fun rs server.

Arklenao2
January 23, 2006, 11:20 pm
The server is also in advance mode for the time being~

thekingkitty
January 24, 2006, 7:57 am
wha! What do ya mean it will be in advance mode! I like your server the way it is!

Arklenao2
January 25, 2006, 6:19 am
yeah back to r/s advanced was lame )_0

esko
January 26, 2006, 7:26 am
So few R/S servers... :(

Flying_Dutchman
January 26, 2006, 11:50 pm
True, this is a good RS server. But is Crypto on the adminlist?!! He's one of the lamest hackers I've ever seen.

FliesLikeABrick
January 27, 2006, 12:04 am
where is this server located?

thekingkitty
January 27, 2006, 5:13 am
uh...it says so in the server discription :(

esko
January 27, 2006, 5:40 am
Why does Ark2's R/S server promote Soldat crack (with trojan in it!) in it's main chat?
I would imagine it's highly illegal and immature, no matter where the server is located.

Arklenao2
January 27, 2006, 7:03 am
~reply at ds forums~
AHAH! this was most DEFINATLY NOT a crack.
its was a HACK for soldat... one from *******gaming.net just repackaged with subseven
hey, I GOT YOU!!! LOLOLSOLZOSLOZLOSLZOLSOZLSOZLSOLZ
Exactly why you dont dl h4xx0rs
This was quite immature indeed, i was just having my fun.
it linked to a file called soldack131.zip
cyberfreehost is a pron hosting site and they distribute spyware>>

esko
January 27, 2006, 7:20 am
reply posted to DS.
But briefly, you say that you knew the file contains malware?

.esko epäkesko.

thekingkitty
January 27, 2006, 11:11 am
i think i know who have been messing with the server anouncements.....i dont think its ark.

Arklenao2
January 27, 2006, 8:41 pm
~from teh ds forum~
omglol
it sez its a trojan because it was packed with UPX! it has subseven too, fyi.
upx is not a trojan
the new hack link uses upx scrambler, dl it now and tell me what avast says

esko
January 28, 2006, 5:57 am
My Avast and Pestpatrol says that this site you are promoting (and created also), nethack.notlong.com has stuff that opens backdoor to your computer. It exploits yet another Windows' vulnerability. People all around the world think that people spamming email ought to be shot. You're letting the email spam grow with your little childish stunt.
Avast and Pestpatrol also says you havent got faintest idea what stuff that website you created and advertise does.

My PestPatrol says you are using children's computers to spread trojans and vulnerabilities that open ports and gathers more trojans so that in the end your computer is used as host for email spamming. People's net will get slower and spam continues (not to mention keyloggers these babies can call from the net). Knowing that you do this on some very purpose, I think it's only fair to say that you're the worst scum in the internet.

If you wanted to host a hack for soldat (pretty odd thing to do from a server admin?), you could easily do it without malware. Dude, soldat is mostly played by children who dont know the difference between trojan, keylogger and keyboard.
What you do is tell children that "hey there's free crack and dope here! come get some!" what you fail to tell them is that you put syanide in the dope. You give them drugs and put poison in it.

There is like 2% of players who do hacks, what you do is promote hacks in general. After this cool little promotion of yours kids know that there are hacks around and come play with them to R/S servers. I dont care what happens in arcade Soldat, but you personally brought the problem to R/S. This you also failed to see.
On behalf of R/S community of Soldat, I say [IRONIC] 'Thank you so much for spoiling the game'[/IRONIC]
If other R/S players dont realize the craziness of your stunt, I feel ashamed for them.

.esko epäkesko.

EDIT: If anyone's interested in (whoever is concerned in Soldat's reputation?), the hack doesnt exist in the site. He is luring kids to load a MS06 WMF Exploit from some adress. Nothing to concern if your windows is updated in Jan2006 -the rest 80% of net users are in jeopardy.

Arklenao2
January 28, 2006, 6:17 am
links removed cause of complaining noobs...

thekingkitty
January 28, 2006, 6:23 am
Only real idiots would even use hacks for soldat, and TONS of people (kids or not) know many things about the internet, they know trojans,etc. So give kids of soldat more credit. If a person is such an idiot to get hacks anyway and doesnt want to play the game the way it should be played then hell thats their own dumb fault!!!!-

And see he got rid of the link now..

oh and to ark-i must ask, why DID you put the link up anyway??

esko
January 28, 2006, 6:37 am
Thank you for removing the server message. I honestly say I was frightened to see R/S server promoting hacks. That wouldve caused more damage to R/S than a trojan -unless it was faced against the few remaining R/S servers.
EDIT: and naturally you wont use the IPs to something like this:

[IMAGE]

Arklenao2
January 28, 2006, 7:45 am
to fool teh h4xxors

Arklenao2
January 28, 2006, 5:36 pm
esko!
that is crypto's ip.
he is trying to crash my server and was telling me at attempts to crash io's

n00bface
January 28, 2006, 8:54 pm