( search forums )
To lose someone you love
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
shoover
December 22, 2005, 6:30 pm
Most of us have lost something in our lives and our affected by it.

And just today, The son of head coach Tony Dungy of Indianapolis Colts Died Today.

Some of my relatives died and it affected me, has anyone ever had relatives or closest friends that you lost that affected you?

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 9:18 pm
no not really, i'm an emotionless [CENSORED]

Veronica
December 23, 2005, 12:11 am
I actually started to cried the whole day when my dog was taken away to be put to sleep and I can still shed a tear now and then when I think of the fun moments I had with her :) For people I dunno, I guess I would be sad to a limit but I guess again that it have to have something to do with my belief. Death is not the end of life in my eyes

karmazonpl
December 23, 2005, 12:56 am
Veronica, pics plz

UGK
December 23, 2005, 1:16 am
Oooh Close one....I thought Coach Tony Dungy died...Im like woah...Now the Colts will suck! But Im pretty glad it was his son..I wonder what I've woulda done with out Tony Dungy

Ranzear
December 23, 2005, 3:21 am
18 y/o likely emo-tastic son? I bet dad got pissed about the broken win streak and set him on a nice downward spiral.

Hilary will blame it on video games of course, because the Colts suck in Madden '06.

_Mancer_
December 23, 2005, 4:04 am
My grandfather is getting sicker and sicker.. I dont think hes going to be around much longer.. Its pretty sad. I know im going to be pretty devasted when judgement day comes for him..

lithium
December 23, 2005, 4:09 am
I've had a lot of relatives die, but I don't really get sad about things like that. They've moved along, and in my eyes death is really just another part of life.

shoover
December 23, 2005, 9:07 am
Death is another part of life?

Hmmm, i can understand now where u get the "lithium" from

n00bface
December 23, 2005, 9:20 am
MY KITTY CAT :(

frogboy
December 23, 2005, 9:44 am
VALFAR :(

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 10:02 am
My moms fiance died a few years back. Was like a second dad :0 He was Russian too, good times we had though :(

December 23, 2005, 11:44 am
1 week ago, one of my best friends died of a heart attack, on a tennis court. I saw him play 30 mins earlier, in perfect condition. A schoolmate died protecting his cousin, not much earlier, and bled to death in the hospital, cos they wouldn't treat him without proof of money.

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 12:30 pm
what country are you in?????????

TheFunktopus
December 23, 2005, 3:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyVALFAR :(

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 4:15 pm
I lost all my grandparents few years ago...
=.=

reckon
December 23, 2005, 4:46 pm
I CANT BELIEVE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE :<

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 4:58 pm
I lost my bankcard Oo all my family members are here... exept the really old ones but they died before I was born

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 4:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by reckon I CANT BELIEVE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE :<

IT'S NOT TRUE!

n00bface
December 23, 2005, 5:16 pm
Swazo is enlightened

Zero72
December 23, 2005, 5:20 pm
My grandfather on my mom's side died... Last year, I think. That was a bummer because he was fun to be around (for me), but I wasn't particularly devestated, since he lived in Massachusetts, which isn't exactly a hop, skip and a jump, so I never saw him all that often.

Failing that, and excluding cats over the years, I've yet to be hit by any really major deaths. There has been something similar, but I won't be discussing that.

...I already know I'm not good at all with death, so I try not to think about it.

m00`
December 23, 2005, 11:06 pm
my cat ran away i think shes dead

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 11:31 pm
i made a deal with death himself, his actualy a good friend of mine, we go down to the pub every tuesday.

my girlfriend dumped me a few weeks ago, shes dead to me does that count