( search forums )
Muzzle fixin....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Mäjsseli
December 23, 2005, 11:59 am
I need help 'cos i such a noob. I cant make minigun muzzles good. So please. Help me! U will get BIIG credits. I need someone to fix this

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 7:47 pm
I can't veiw it, I have way too many pop up blockers. I don't know what you mean by muzzles either

Keron Cyst
December 24, 2005, 9:23 pm
He means the gunfire muzzle flash. You know, the bright light when you shoot a weapon.

Mäjsseli
December 25, 2005, 11:06 am
Shall i put it to rapidshare.de then?

m00`
December 25, 2005, 11:32 am
no you just need to use m00net properly if your going to use the public uploader, heres the good url no pop up

http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/MUZZLE%20FIX%20NEEDED!!!.zip

Mäjsseli
December 27, 2005, 8:20 am
Ty m00`. Now tooo the muzzle fixin. Anyone? PLZ???

- Tek -
December 28, 2005, 5:08 am
There's a ton of stuff that needs to be implemented in the game for perfect modding.

We need to be able to edit how the graphics is placed on the hands. I wanted something looke like dual mp5's or someting similar, with long curved clips. Maybe it was deagles. Anyways one side fit, but the oposite didn't sit right on the hands of my guy.

This is what killed teh trenchcoat idea for teh matrix mod long ago.

Mäjsseli
December 31, 2005, 9:42 am
should it be like the origional minigun then??? How teh 'beeb' should i get a that minigun to work? Any suggestions?

Gamera
January 2, 2006, 3:09 pm
quote: There's a ton of stuff that needs to be implemented in the game for perfect modding.

Yeah. I was making a Warhammer 40,000 mod:
[IMAGE]
But I had to edit the animations to get the oversized shoulders to line up. So you can't use it online. The modding FAQ section could use some info on what animations you can edit and how greyscale is used on each image.

Keron Cyst
January 2, 2006, 8:56 pm
If the animations still carry the same # of frames as their original versions you can play online.

Gamera
January 3, 2006, 2:36 am
Really? Kick ass. Thanks. That should be in the FAQ yo.

Gamera
January 3, 2006, 5:27 am
Well I changed a bunch of animations but didn't change the number of frames and it still says I can't play online with modified animations.

Mäjsseli
January 3, 2006, 10:54 am
-_- .. Please anyone. Help me!!!! This is a huge delay in my mod.