( search forums )
I want to play someone good...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
bgretydews
December 23, 2005, 3:30 pm
Just to see how i could improve as i cant see myself getting any better at soldat, preferably relistic no barret or m79 users, preferably auto or ruger user
anyone wanna play?

DeLarge
December 23, 2005, 7:31 pm
No. If you wish to improve your skills then verse bots.

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 8:03 pm
If you can get owned bya a barretard or m79 then you sux.

Chakra`
December 23, 2005, 8:26 pm
(and now for a more helpful post)

Forums ain't really a place to arrange a 'meeting' for a duel. Try IRC. Theres a sticky in this forum that has a list of all the Soldat-related irc channels you can try your luck in.

Darkblood_Chief
December 23, 2005, 8:37 pm
Use bot maker program, make some bots 100% acuracy with best weapons, put them IMPOSSIBLE, and get some fun, i do it sometimes, but it is so easy ... I want your challenge =D

bgretydews
December 23, 2005, 8:49 pm
I would like to play you Drakblood, Post tp and port for a server and ill come play :p
Im not so good though, im good but not very good

.JeT
December 23, 2005, 9:46 pm
Theres 2 guys i know. Bamworld uses a ruger, hes really good. And Some other guy skunk something that is a barretard and knife, i copy skunk and am getting good.

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 9:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderIf you can get owned bya a barretard or m79 then you sux.

I just roll over and laugh everytime I hear a person say that.

Anywhoo, For those who say play with bots, I don't think that's a good idea. Since Bots don't have the mind of a human player. Maybe a round with bots to get used to the game but... that's all.
Servers are mainly m79 friendly which (besides dragging down the fun level a few notches) Isn't training-friendly :\. I suggest you play with barret's and m79's on instead of just semi-autos or automatics. It will have you alot more prepared.

Deleted User
December 25, 2005, 2:15 am
Put your filter on realistic survival and join those survivals. Tough game with good players.

bond_james_bond
December 25, 2005, 1:34 pm
Play with bots at impossible level.

And... Set up a teammatch where there are maybe 5 bots against you.

XAVALOONX
December 26, 2005, 1:59 am
i think bots are the eisest thing to slauter. The hardest is hitler but thats a different storie...

Ok
December 26, 2005, 10:02 pm
Aye, just to add to your post.
There's a soldat guide being written just for ppl like you. (Soldat Guide forum in this forums)
There are stuff already posted there that u can read and impliment, if u have any questions on how to do stuff just PM me and I'll answer you.

- Tek -
December 27, 2005, 5:03 am
Trying playing online, where everyone else is. You'll see the pros quickly.

le-mec
December 27, 2005, 5:14 am
Must say, though, you really DO need to be able to hold your own against a at least a handful of bots set to Impossible before you stand a chance out there. Being quick on the draw, being able to throw/roll/bounce grenades effectively and taking fire from many angles are basic skills that anyone should have. It's also a good way to get used to the amount of bullet-drop each weapon has so you can score hits with anything. Practice until you can kill with equal effectiveness with any weapon and understand their strengths and weaknesses. Be wary on WM'ed servers, though.

bgretydews
April 10, 2006, 7:30 pm
You all replayed as if i was a new player which i wasen't anyway i own nearly anyone now, but still be fun to duel some one thats good :D

Baphomet
April 11, 2006, 3:08 pm
gz

a-4-year-old
April 12, 2006, 6:37 am
you revived this [CENSORED] for that?

Pero
April 13, 2006, 3:05 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderIf you can get owned bya a barretard or m79 then you sux.

haha stop talking [CENSORED] about things u dont know kthx.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 5:26 pm
Hah, I make many people suck then.

Btw jet, if you don't show deaths than 54 kills is meaningless :O

GAMEOVER
April 13, 2006, 5:30 pm
Dont listen to some of these people replying with cocky comments because they themselves are lousy players imo. Anyway..

Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`(and now for a more helpful post)

Forums ain't really a place to arrange a 'meeting' for a duel. Try IRC. Theres a sticky in this forum that has a list of all the Soldat-related irc channels you can try your luck in.

edit* bots are worthless

I disagree to an extent, I once arranged a match with someone on here when I 1st started playin and learned a lot. I wont say who but yeah go for it ask around whos good etc etc ill even play you if you really want and tell you what ive learned. You have to understand though that when it comes down to it its not gonna be what I tell you its gonna be the expierence you gain through the time that you play. I learned that.. and that is the only way really.

bgretydews
April 13, 2006, 7:13 pm
So you and me? Play?

Pero
April 13, 2006, 10:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERDont listen to some of these people replying with cocky comments because they themselves are lousy players imo. Anyway..

Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`(and now for a more helpful post)

edit* bots are worthless

I disagree to an extent, I once arranged a match with someone on here when I 1st started playin and learned a lot. I wont say who but yeah go for it ask around whos good etc etc ill even play you if you really want and tell you what ive learned. You have to understand though that when it comes down to it its not gonna be what I tell you its gonna be the expierence you gain through the time that you play. I learned that.. and that is the only way really.

i agree completely

shoover
April 13, 2006, 11:37 pm
yes i do to, your never going to know what its like (bla bla information and stuff) casue when i thought i was good at soldat, first day, like 30 deaths in only 2 kills, but then i buckled down and i just got better.

Captain_Jimbo
April 16, 2006, 5:29 am

I actually wish I knew where all the forum-lurkers were always playing, cuz I never see anyone when I play; just your casual run of the mill player. Except for the U13 server :P But that's just one.

jojowarez
April 16, 2006, 9:14 am
if u r living in Canada/US just add me on ur MSN
sfradix@hotmail.com I can say im the best player in soldat.

bgretydews
April 17, 2006, 3:55 pm
So i just played 'The best player in the world' XD, and well he sucked, he used an m79, and i had 300ping he had 33, he got 7 kilslon e with m79 and changed to AK then i started owning him, in the end i got tired and he won,buti only play realistic, he playes noob mode so he had a nig advantage.

lithium
April 17, 2006, 4:47 pm
haha nig advantage ^^

jojowarez
April 17, 2006, 9:09 pm
o u got 300 ping? even i have demo? i said we are not gonna do 1v1 cuz u have 200 ping what what u said? u said go
so i owned u. and u were beating me? good excuse
if u lost, just stfu. o.. maybe u got angry cuz i made fun of you ^_^
and there is a spectator. loser ^_^

bgretydews
April 18, 2006, 4:01 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by jojowarezo u got 300 ping?
Yes.
even i have demo?
Thats not a question...
i said we are not gonna do 1v1 cuz u have 200 ping what what u said? u said go
I don't remember you saying we wernt you keptt speaking strange languages to me, i dont know what the hell you where on about
so i owned u. and u were beating me? good excuse
I said i was beating you?
if u lost, just stfu. o.. maybe u got angry cuz i made fun of you ^_^
i was making fun of you XD, don't lie
and there is a spectator. loser ^_^

jojowarez
April 18, 2006, 8:11 pm
yeah keep crying.
there is a spectator
score was 20:9? something?
cool right? u were making fun of me?
so score was 20:9? ^_^
well, im not gonna reply, cuz i have a demo and spectator who have watched the game that we played
o yeah, and if u can beat me, why don't you try again? ^_^
or r u gonna make excuse again?

a-4-year-old
April 18, 2006, 10:00 pm
i sense a flame war a-comming

Quote:Originally posted by jojowarezyeah keep crying.
there is a spectator
great?
score was 20:9? something?
:O
cool right? u were making fun of me?
yes, and if you knew english he got you pretty badly
so score was 20:9? ^_^

well, im not gonna reply, cuz i have a demo and spectator who have watched the game that we played
I'm not going to reply, because I can't understand half the words you are saying
o yeah, and if u can beat me, why don't you try again? ^_^
Mabe because you are an annoying waste of precious life, and nobody would waste their time beating you.
or r u gonna make excuse again?
U ned excuse 4 joor bad inglish dood

Asuza
April 23, 2006, 2:41 am
jojowarez aint that adidas? lol ey. ahahaha i unno. no point for both of you to be trying 2 proove hes better, a lot of things factor into sum1 game play, Lag, map, and whether u rli want to play or not. Adidas a pretty good player, and im sure bgretydews is a decent player 2. but yeah. i should play u bgretydews. i played jojowarez/adidas in a game. i lost by 2 points but it was an unfinished game that wasnt rli that exciting. score was 18-16 n he had to leave so it was alright. btw im Toya/Asuza. newayz bgretydews we should play sometime. as long as there aint lag.

bgretydews
April 23, 2006, 4:37 pm
I dont want to play anyone unless you play Relistic, i don't play normal im sick of all the kicking and such from pubs.