( search forums )
Looking for an elite clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Darkspirit
December 24, 2005, 12:01 am
Ingame Name: Darkspirit
Favourite weapons: M79, Spas-12
I play since...: Almost 2 years
Soldat Experiences: Have been in PM clan 2 months long and commanded SOB clan 9 months long.
Favourite gamemodes: Infiltration, deathmatch
My skills: Considered as an expert capper (K/D= 2/1)
I want to join a clan to do clanwars against powerful soldat clans and maybe become a veteran a day. I want also to join clan for fun and participation. :)

Clans that are interested, please leave your e-mail address and the clan website if you have one. Then i can contact you and maybe you could plan to tryout me. Thanks.

-Dark-

Kaider
December 24, 2005, 1:09 am
Please look in my signature, the leader (Avaloon) has posted there,get his and my MSN from our profiles. When we get more members, we will get a website.

Saint-Cross
December 24, 2005, 2:01 am
Hey, join the $aints if you want a fun, yet still elite clan. www.saint-clan.uni.cc and my MSN is jindoukai@hotmail.com

Darkspirit
December 24, 2005, 2:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Saint-CrossHey, join the $aints if you want a fun, yet still elite clan. www.saint-clan.uni.cc and my MSN is jindoukai@hotmail.com

Hmm, your clan seem to be interesting. I visit your website and i add you to my MSN.

EDIT: I just finished downloading XFire and added you on my MSN. Now I go discover XFire and talk to you tomorrow! ;)

EDIT 2: My name on XFire is d4rksp1r1t

bond_james_bond
December 27, 2005, 4:00 pm
http://www.freewebtown.com/spyke100/index.htm
~AoD~ If you sign up now, you have an oppurtunity to be part of the council/admins.

E-Mail: jamesbond110@gmail.com
MSN: muk_bond_james_bond@yahoo.com
AIM: jamestoby00