( search forums )
A Christmas gift for Chakra
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Ok
December 24, 2005, 2:53 am
so yes, I'm jewish so basicly screw your christmas (mostly because I'm not satifsfied with sucky Hanuka, but nvm)
But there's basicly 1 guy I think deserves a gift, and not just from me, but from all of us.
He kinda stop playing Soldat, like a year ago.
Always got discouraged , over and again.
Each new version, each new age , the community only got wrose.
YET! he remains calm, staying here, explaining things clearly and trying his best to be nice to every idiot who blurrs our crap.

He has spent hours upon hours of his time to make stuff like Soldat news, once a soldat newpaper, songs, poems and who knows what other crap he made and I forgot about.

He with no doubt made this place much more pleasent and funny for all of us, creating interesting events with his imaginative mind.

There is 1 common element I noticed within every Soldat player who hates Chakra, and that is - they're hated by the mass majority of the Soldat community.

Chakra is a well known name in the Soldat world, I doubt there's someone who doesnt know him, and mostly in a positive way or just neutral.

So this is my gift to you Chaky boy ;)
And I ask everyone who feel the same to post it here and offer his thanks to the guy who never gave up on all the idiots in here and around the soldat world.

Chaky boy:
[IMAGE]

karmazonpl
December 24, 2005, 3:00 am
he looks so british

AerialAssault
December 24, 2005, 3:06 am
<3 chakky

Soulsnipa
December 24, 2005, 3:14 am
[IMAGE]

Cookie.
December 24, 2005, 3:40 am
I [CENSORED]ing hate Chakra! Down with everything but the barret! Silly anti barret revolution tard :(

karmazonpl
December 24, 2005, 3:53 am
karmazon sux lololol

[IMAGE]

Chakra`
December 24, 2005, 3:59 am
awww, you guys .. ^_^

Of all the pics you had to use as well .... the 5am sausage one?

Have a Merry, merry Chakmas.

Ok
December 24, 2005, 4:04 am
No worries "luv".
Your fans will balance the amount of stupidity posted here.
After all its always the tards to answer first, being the one vulturing the forums due to lack of other things to do <_<

Yukwunhang
December 24, 2005, 4:25 am
.. I feel like making a fan site.

The Geologist
December 24, 2005, 5:48 am
I guess I can call off the attempts on your life for one day. Maybe just the afternoon if I can't get in touch with everyone in time...

santa
December 25, 2005, 4:53 am
he stopped playing soldat?

UGK
December 25, 2005, 6:17 am
quote:Originally posted by santahe stopped playing soldat?

2 or 3 months ago, I was playing with him in the U13 Server. I first met Chakra on u13 TS. Him and Some other people who I don't know, Were playing Yahoo Pool...yeah...I got Pwned...

DeMonIc
December 25, 2005, 9:46 am
This is indeed the perfect gift: giving him even more attention than he has already :)

Good to have you around Chakra, I'm glad you found Soldat more interesting than certain... "other hobbies".

bl00dy_n0se
December 25, 2005, 1:39 pm
Im one of the guys who just know him in a neutral way, but he seems to be a nice guys looking at Ok's post ;)

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Deleted User
December 25, 2005, 2:50 pm
I loooove yooooouuu

nfsjunkie91
December 25, 2005, 2:58 pm
i think chanukkah is spelled like i did, but im not sure :P

oh yes.... err.. YAY FOR CHAKRA!

reckon
December 25, 2005, 6:55 pm
MORE LIKE CHAKRAKAH!

a-4-year-old