( search forums )
Help. Serious Warping and more : /(i dont hax)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - 1.3.1 related complaints and/or whining -NO BUGS-
A.L.blackhawk
December 24, 2005, 5:13 pm
Well recently ive been banned on 3 to 4 servers for "hacking". I am against all of hacking so i dont know why i was banned. I asked a few people for screen shots of me playing and it seems that I have been doing serious warping unnoticed to me. When i play from my comp i experience some freezing every so often and then when the comp comes back i respawn like i have died without any info on how i died. The most recent server i have been on and banned when i entered i took control of another player.. Im quite pissed off becuase of this. If anyone can help or explain then i'd appreciate it.
btw everytime i reinstal soldat the freezing stays. I think it might be spyware.

EDIT: I did alot of virus scanning and adware scans and it s abit better it dousnt freeze often but when it douse it's longer now :/

Swebonny
December 24, 2005, 8:20 pm
The Controll a other player thing may be a bug. Many ppl have said that before.

And warpstuff...isn´t it lag?

A.L.blackhawk
December 24, 2005, 8:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by SwebonnyThe Controll a other player thing may be a bug. Many ppl have said that before.

And warpstuff...isn´t it lag?

Well some warping is lag but on all other gams i have below 50 ping and same with soldat. I had this problem before during previous versions and when i play a previous version it dousnt do any of this. Only future versions it starts up.

Swebonny
December 24, 2005, 8:35 pm
Hmm thats really strange..

How do you get kicked?
Is it Vote-kicked or Automaticaly?

A.L.blackhawk
December 24, 2005, 8:44 pm
I was voted because they though I was hacking due to the warping and actually taking over someone elses soldat.

Swebonny
December 24, 2005, 9:01 pm
Hmm strange..tryed to Install 1.3.0 version of Soldat then patch it up to 1.3.1?

- Tek -
December 24, 2005, 10:18 pm
Its the team switch glitch. Its happened to me before. I switched form blue to red, then I had gained control of another player, and my original one followed every move, then the other guy disconnected and I lost the connection as well.

A.L.blackhawk
December 24, 2005, 10:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by - Tek -Its the team switch glitch. Its happened to me before. I switched form blue to red, then I had gained control of another player, and my original one followed every move, then the other guy disconnected and I lost the connection as well.

Well i guess thats explained but the mass warping im still stuck on, ill post some screenies later on to show you how screwed up it is. Tek have you ever had it when you just join a game taking control of another player?

Deleted User
December 25, 2005, 1:49 am
I have had that, infact I thought they were just being a pain in the ass because we were on a jump map and they were on the other team attacking me.

Soulsnipa
December 25, 2005, 2:44 am
quote:Originally posted by - Tek -Its the team switch glitch. Its happened to me before. I switched form blue to red, then I had gained control of another player, and my original one followed every move, then the other guy disconnected and I lost the connection as well.

thats awesome lol

- Tek -
December 26, 2005, 5:00 am
Nope, everytime I've joined a games its been fine.

Only glitched happened when the team switch screwed up.

numgun
December 27, 2005, 8:35 pm
rofl, gain other players control? hehehe make him walk
into deadly spikes and piss on his teammates! xD

how old is ur comp btw? it might be that too :)

- Tek -
December 28, 2005, 4:44 am
I think the glitch might have to do with that auto team join thing. When you enter a server is sends you straight to the team with the lesser players, unless they are even. Seems like the team switch kind of disconnects, then reconnected you. If I switch to the bigger team, its probably wanting me on the smaller team at the same time.

I've ended up switching teams, then spawning in my opwn area. ie. I switched to red team, but still spanwd as red in the blue corner, after that it was normal.