( search forums )
CALL OF DUTY 2 or some other games
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 6:43 pm
now i saw cod 2 at best buy for 30$ cus of boxing day......should i get it, im afraid it won't work so good cus my graphics card is intergrated, and i have 512 ram, which i think is the minimum (dont say upgrade). i played the demo at EB games on the 360 and thought it was awesome, but i saw unreal tourney 2004 for 20$, and homeworld 2 for 20$, which i really liked but now i lost it. BUT then i saw battlefront 2, which i want too, but it doesnt feel the same as bf1.........help guys

Sneaky Bstard
December 24, 2005, 6:53 pm
i bought cod2 earlier this morning for xbox,ended up taking it back like 1 hour later and got Gun instead,online may be better though,but i didn't like it really.

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 6:55 pm
wow.....im talking about for pc, there is a very very big difference between the xbox ps2 and gamecube one, and the pc and 360 one, a very very very big difference, i do not play crappy console games except battlefront :D

Sneaky Bstard
December 24, 2005, 6:56 pm
arr ok,wasn't aware there was a difference,but Gun aint no crappy console game,so much fun jumping your horse off cliff's :d

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 7:59 pm
go to a store that has xbox 360, it most likely has a demo of call of duty 2, now play that one, cus it doesnt suck like the old gen console one does