( search forums )
inf_White House
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Kaider
December 25, 2005, 4:02 am
I want this map to be made to go along with my new bot, George W. Bush.

My new bot

I will make FBI Bodyguards for Bush later, if this map gets made.
Here's an outline:

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 25, 2005, 8:36 am
The white house has gotten pretty plain lately. Renovations?

OutofOrder
December 25, 2005, 5:29 pm
yeah, you should place the black flag inside some bunker under the ground, only accessible from a room in the white house (for example). i guess you weren't actually going to make the white house of a single room!

Echo_Trail
December 25, 2005, 10:50 pm
i agree.. But then again, this is just a tough model - a sketch.
I like the concept, but it should only be made by a really good mapper. This map could be really awesome..

[edit]
Ok, so i looked into it. As i must be know to, by now, i am not much of a map maker! So instead of trying this out, i post my suggestion to this map. It still needs a few modifications, especially to the white house itself, but all in all i think it's allright.
This is my plan.. in MsPaint(=P):
[IMAGE]
...i know, i know, but you get the picture!

OutofOrder
December 26, 2005, 2:31 am
your blue print made me remember of Coyote's plans to catch the Roadrunner... aaah childhood memmories xD
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trail i am not much of a map maker!

if you can draw a layout, then you are a map maker, in my opinion ;)

Cookie.
December 27, 2005, 7:17 am
quote:Originally posted by KaiderI want this map to be made to go along with my new bot, George W. Bush.

My new bot

Here's an outline:

[IMAGE]

Hey.. I have a really good map already made that you could use.. It fits the exact same layout, except it was suppose to be the scarface building where Tony Montana gets shot down :P When I go back to my apartment In a couple weeks I could give it to you if you can wait that long

Echo_Trail
December 27, 2005, 10:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutofOrderyour blue print made me remember of Coyote's plans to catch the Roadrunner... aaah childhood memmories xD
Yeah, i know.. that was my first thought as well.. or the MythBuster kinda way:D

Kaider
December 27, 2005, 10:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by KaiderI want this map to be made to go along with my new bot, George W. Bush.

My new bot

Here's an outline:

[IMAGE]

Hey.. I have a really good map already made that you could use.. It fits the exact same layout, except it was suppose to be the scarface building where Tony Montana gets shot down :P When I go back to my apartment In a couple weeks I could give it to you if you can wait that long

Meh. Sure,why not.

SERIAL KILLeR
December 27, 2005, 11:16 pm
Looks intesting i might try Echo_Trail's layout.

Kaider
December 28, 2005, 9:39 pm
Awesome. Let me know when you get it done.