( search forums )
ctf_kampfrmx
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Soulsnipa
December 25, 2005, 11:22 am
Map Last Updated on 12-27-2005

ctf_kampfrmx
by SoulSnipa

Description: My new remake of kampf. Originally I was going to remake fpmak but decided to go at kampf again and model it more like the original. I took ideas from people posting on the forums and incorporated into the entire map. Sides are now even due to mirrored map, however scenery is not uniform. There is also many colliders to prevent grenade spamming.. For additional information click here.

Overview:
[IMAGE]
http://sml.u13.net/maps/overview/kampfrmx.JPG.jpg

Download: Click Here

Make sure to rate my map: Click Here

Any further comments? Click Here

Post "automated" by SML
--Please visit SML for more maps/resources/tutorials: http://sml.u13.net

OutofOrder
December 25, 2005, 5:40 pm
did you make that "properties" window? what do you mean by "connections" :P

guess i won't have much to say until i test this. wait for my post edit! xD

edit:
Dude, this seems to be a great map. the only ressemblance to ctf_kampf relies on the shading and the flag sites, which are placed below the overall map height, like in some basement. And maybe, the two main paths (but how many maps are like that).
I don't think you should have claimed it like a kampf remake, it's a nice original map, enough to be made a separate new map. Even when it was inspired on that map :P
Nice one.

grand_diablo
December 25, 2005, 9:20 pm
the only problem remaining unsolved is the 1-way-access to the flagpits which hardly offer any chance to escape once a defender is above you. Though it has become easier, which is a good thing.

Besides that bit of criticism I like the overall layout, it seems very playable (I still have to test it out tho)

Soulsnipa
December 25, 2005, 9:24 pm
you make a good point however one of the things i do love about kampf is that even though it may get annoying...have he battle is getting to the flag...the other half is getting out. At least both teams will have the same problem rather than one than the other. It doesnt have to always be...o i got the flag...now im pretty much home free.

OutofOrder
December 25, 2005, 11:41 pm
answer my question please D;

Soulsnipa
December 26, 2005, 2:45 am
no its the new polyworks map properties window...