( search forums )
USA... Vs'ing each other...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
asher
December 25, 2005, 2:45 pm
I'm currently running 5 servers and am wondering if anyone in the USA is up for a tournament running over 1-2 months which will have clans/teams of people versing each other to ultimately take the crown of Indiciumhost. The servers are called IndiciumHost | #1-5.

So now your probably thinking why should my team/clan enter this new tournament?
I'll tell you why. Because a) it brings the soldat community closer, and b) it has a prize. The top 3 clans/teams at the end of the tournament will recieve free webhosting from Indiciumhost. The spec's of the webhosting iwll be disclosed at a later date. For the winning clan, you get to have a server for 2 weeks. This may be used for advertising/clan wars/ public server whatever. Fell free to register your team in this thread or msn me at: ash_platz@hotmail.com

The draw will be put up asap and moderators will be disclosed in the next week. Thanks for your time.

Asher.

Saint-Cross
December 25, 2005, 4:12 pm
More info please?Like rules, gametype, participators, how to join? Do you register your clan to play? Or just yourself and you select teams?

asher
December 25, 2005, 11:54 pm
Rules will be posted on the site. Gametype is CTF. To join either reply to this thread or talk to mne on msn about it. (ash_platz@hotmail.com) You can register a clan, or you can give yourself up as a single player, and i will form teams, based on how mnay single players occur. Full rules will be noted in the next few days.