( search forums )
CTF_Skeleton - A fun race map for Christmas
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
December 25, 2005, 10:04 pm
ctf_skeleton
by TradeMAAK

Description: This is a map for fun. You can also call it a race map. The aim is to slide through the map by proning and adjust your speed so you do not get in traps. The one who slides most accurately gets the flag and scores! Have fun!. For additional information click here.

Overview:
[IMAGE]
http://sml.u13.net/maps/overview/ctf_skeleto.JPG.jpg

Download: Click Here

Make sure to rate my map: Click Here

Any further comments? Click Here

lpzie
December 25, 2005, 10:51 pm
Looks cool. Sliding maps are awesome.

Deleted User
December 27, 2005, 1:13 pm
Maybe the screen doesn't look so good, so people don't bother downloading it, but I gurantee that it is uber fun in game!

Deleted User
December 28, 2005, 12:29 am
chnage texture, its EVIL and if possible be more daring when it comes to shading. im not downloading it cause it looks bland :P im sure it is fun though

Deleted User
December 28, 2005, 9:10 am
WTF? I want it to look nice. The texture looks like ice, too. The map is huge, so on the screenshots it looks bad but in game - good. I've spent too much time on this map and a big part of time by shading and skewing texture, so I think it's worth people actually playing it, what was my intention.

karmazonpl
December 28, 2005, 9:11 am
Enesce put it in the rotation 1 time and it suxxx lols, he took it off

Deleted User
December 28, 2005, 9:22 am
Weee,
It's fun, just remove the death polys, i don't think that it's fair if you get killed in a race map.

Deleted User
December 29, 2005, 8:47 pm
Ok, I have updated both screenshot and map version. So now it is with a better texture. This one looks way more "icy" in game.

viggoloniggolo
December 31, 2005, 7:38 pm
loox boring

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 7:59 pm
LOL, just download and play, you will see how fun it is. All aggree when they get to play.

darkmatie
January 4, 2006, 5:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by TradeMAAKMaybe the screen doesn't look so good, so people don't bother downloading it, but I gurantee that it is uber fun in game!

thats life :p

well, 1400 polys and 400 scenerys.... good job pal, good job ( i played it and its cool )

rabidhamster
January 4, 2006, 9:12 pm
maybe a little short, but all race maps are. nice job gameplay-wise.

however, when it comes to shading, try using more contrast.

Deleted User
January 4, 2006, 10:53 pm
I was playing in this. But I kept dying each time I went to cap.

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 9:38 am
Yes, because you see - too fast = death, too slow = death. Control the speed, man.

Raptor
January 6, 2006, 1:00 am
I don't know... I see the map very monotonous and boring (I think it is the texture)

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 9:26 am
Then you haven't played it. Anyway, I was trying to create bots for this map, but the problem is they won't prone aka camp and walk...is there a way of making them?

GAMEOVER
January 6, 2006, 10:06 am
Looks insanely long, more shadeing needed.

Raptor
January 6, 2006, 3:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by TradeMAAKThen you haven't played it.
I don't think so..

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 3:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonplEnesce put it in the rotation 1 time and it suxxx lols, he took it off

Yea, I have to agree I was there when that happened, it wasn't very fun, it made me get off Enesces' server, and his is my fav. =/

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 9:19 pm
Strange, people actually vote it all the time as I've seen, oh, and karmazonpl is a n00b ar at least he pretends to be one.

The Twilight
January 7, 2006, 11:42 pm
I remember playing this map on a server. It was really fun, but hard to actually get the flag and get it back to your base.