( search forums )
My opinion about Soldat.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Sc KillingSpree
December 27, 2005, 8:59 pm
I acctually like 1.3.1 with the new balanced weapons. I really own with the Barret, because of the start up time. The autos are just fine, and the M79 should have a little longer reload time. In the start i just hated 1.3.1, but i kept playing and i got used to the new weapons... Exept the knife! I really want the old back and i can't really see what's wrong with it?
The new Soldat version should be like this: M79 longer reload time, old knife back, and then let the weapons be like they are, and focus on the god damn BUGS! There are alot of these.

Do you agree/disagree?

Mikkel - SGC|Jigsaw

Snipedmyself
December 27, 2005, 9:12 pm
michal hates fixing bugs. leaf him alone.

and... well... i shouldnt have posted...

*waits for topic to close or slide off the 1st page into forgottenness

Vanana
December 27, 2005, 11:49 pm
the old knife was way too overpowered... and i agree about nerfing the m79...
and i think that some autos are having too much bink!
specially the Steyr and the AK... their binks should be a bit reduced =/

Sc KillingSpree
December 27, 2005, 11:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Vananathe old knife was way too overpowered... and i agree about nerfing the m79...
and i think that some autos are having too much bink!
specially the Steyr and the AK... their binks should be a bit reduced =/

Oh yeah, you are probly right

- Tek -
December 28, 2005, 4:52 am
soldat fun

DeLarge
December 28, 2005, 8:53 am
Complaining too much about modified weapons is giving Michal Marcinkowski pressure.

bond_james_bond
December 28, 2005, 2:10 pm
I just want the M79 to have a longer reload time.

That's all I want him to do in terms of weapons

DeLarge
December 28, 2005, 7:39 pm
But you see? Complainers hate 1.3.1 because they're aren't use to the fixed firearms.

Deleted User
December 28, 2005, 10:39 pm
I hate it for the bugs. =\

numgun
December 28, 2005, 10:57 pm
i hate barret-knife nerfers. >:/

and killingspree, [CENSORED] j00, dont even think of touching ma precious m79!
also: more power to minimi!

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 4:10 am
aye, i miss the old knife...in fact....if it were up to me..i would make all weapons the same as 1.2.1 and leave the backflip,ect. (all new cool thingies in)....and just keep adding stuff, i had the most fun on 1.2.1..*sighs*...*remembers the good old days*...maybe im crazy i dunno...but i hate the start time on the law n' barret, and i hate the knife hold down thingy stuff....im in between about auto bink..i could care less about that altho if it were up to me i would lower the bink on all autos...but still leave some bink there.
But its not up to me so whatever...i will just deal with what we've got and stop whining...just michal...be carefull on the new version just like Ok suggested

DeLarge
December 31, 2005, 4:17 am
Extacide, we might not get many glitches as you may get.

VodkaZombie
December 31, 2005, 4:40 am
quote:In the start i just hated 1.3.1, but i kept playing and i got used to the new weapons...

Exactley, you get used to new version and move on. Its that simple. Cant handle it, then quit.

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 5:05 am
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideI hate it for the bugs. =

Yeah, lots of bugs.. lots and lots. Look at my post on the Bug Post Topic. Hahaha, so many.

Yes, this version.. you cannot count on laws/m79's anymore.
Nades dont kill people 50% of the time.

Very stupid.

DragonSlayer
December 31, 2005, 7:45 am
Am I the only one who thinks 1.3.1 has less bugs than 1.3?

karmazonpl
December 31, 2005, 7:52 am
1.1.5 mixed with 1.3.1 barret is the perfect balance for me

Mr. Domino
December 31, 2005, 8:27 am
I like the new version other than that hated backflip. All the weapons are fine as they are, though I'd be happy to see autos' bink or power reduced just a bit.

Sc KillingSpree
December 31, 2005, 1:15 pm
I really love the backflip...

Mr. Domino
December 31, 2005, 8:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sc KillingSpreeI really love the backflip...

I think I've had two instances where the backflip helped me, and thousands where it hindered me from running away from an enemy chasing me while trying to fire in his direction. I wouldn't really kill it, but it'd be great to see it added in the button configuration menu so anyone who doesn't like it could map it to, say, the O button and be done with it.