( search forums )
learnign how to knife people
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
-2.86-
December 27, 2005, 11:32 pm
this was a long time ago. i wanted to learn killing with a knife.

i joined a knife only server. it went ok.

but there was 1 very cool action.

1 guy from the right stormed me trew his knife and missed, i trew mine and killed him, then another guy poopud up from behid and object, i picked up my knife and killed him too (he apread like 1 cm from me on the screen)

dudes cept coming, now one from above left and right ( no realy ) and knifed em [CENSORED]ing all, how unbelevable. then they spawned again and killed me but before i got hit by the knife i got my 6th kill from a rushing guy...all in like 5 seconds giving me..double kill,triple kill etc (forgot what 6 is called, its been a long time ago but sure is my best moment ever)

Gortaak
December 27, 2005, 11:44 pm
ya i love the knife, nothing like running around sticking it in peoples faces, i love getting tripple kills with the same knife, or having someone miss me with their knife, picking it up and killing them with it, knife battles are teh secks and i love them. espically against guns, gettin all ninja up on that ass

bond_james_bond
December 28, 2005, 2:03 am
So.. Gortaak.... You covered it all for me.

- Tek -
December 28, 2005, 5:00 am
Me vs 2 others:
I knifed a guy, picke dup the knife. Instead of throwing it to the second guy, I decided to jump, prone dash at him, and killed him with the knife stab. It was fun.

-2.86-
December 28, 2005, 10:06 am
i also like running with the knife and killing some random dude. leaving him with a question: "wtf happend? he didnt even trow it"

anyway its also fun with camping peeps. see camper grab knife and simply hit him before he fires.

bit naughty but knifing the spawnpost can be fun too