Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
nfsjunkie91
December 28, 2005, 4:45 pm
do this:
1.start up soldat
2.make sure your connection is internet
3.host a game
4.type /setteam5 1 so you are made a spectator
5a.wait for someone to coem in and you will be possessing their player.
5b.add a bot and you will be the bot, but you cannot control movement or aim, except for when the bot doesn't see anyone.

:o and it still works in 1.3.1 also.

Deleted User
December 28, 2005, 9:57 pm
wtf....

Deleted User
December 28, 2005, 11:29 pm
lol :D

karmazonpl
December 28, 2005, 11:46 pm
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Deleted User
December 29, 2005, 1:39 am
what the heall you talking about

Maxx
December 29, 2005, 1:56 am
I actually can't tell if karma is being serious or not.

lithium
December 29, 2005, 2:32 am
O___________o

Ebby
December 29, 2005, 3:26 am
quote:Originally posted by MaxxI actually can't tell if karma is being serious or not.

It sounds serious, maybe he meant to type this somewhere else?

Deleted User
December 29, 2005, 3:47 am
its just a random crap trip

karmazonpl
December 29, 2005, 4:28 am
ahahahaha

Michal
December 29, 2005, 4:44 am
quote:Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
I'm guessing that was copied off BB forums :P

peemonkey
December 29, 2005, 4:44 am
change your avatar, it looks like the broad's lip is melting off

karmazonpl
December 29, 2005, 4:45 am
Yeah Michal, you're avatar is pretty wierd

Maxx
December 29, 2005, 4:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Ebbyquote:Originally posted by MaxxI actually can't tell if karma is being serious or not.

It sounds serious, maybe he meant to type this somewhere else?
I secretly knew he was joking. I was testing you. You fail.notreallyololzcake

vash763
December 29, 2005, 1:39 pm
This is like the most retarded thing I've seen in my time here.

But the "OMG WHY DID THEY CHANGER THE VERSIONS OF SOLDAT MY CLAN DIDNT KNOW I HAVE NOTHING NOW" was better.

Deleted User
December 29, 2005, 2:37 pm
zis is an outrage........raaaaaargh

nfsjunkie91
December 29, 2005, 8:49 pm
im going to make a video of it. yay. then you'll see!

?
December 29, 2005, 9:01 pm
well now the beta testers know about it, it may be fixed in the next version