( search forums )
Wolfenstein mod! for Soldat >>>>>
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Mi6o
December 28, 2005, 5:10 pm
Hi soldat comunity,

This is mi first trial for a full mod but it will need a little/a lot of tweaking (you be the judge of that). ^^
Some of the weapons arent from wolfenstein,but theire from World War 2 thats for sure.

So the things Ive changed:

The arrow above the player and the crosschair:

[IMAGE]

I made a simple interfase for ya:

[IMAGE]

And of courese the Weapons-gfx and Interfaces:

[IMAGE]

Gostek - No (Ill be thankfull if anyone helps me with that :) )
Sfx - I need help with this one because im new in the modding buisiness and will be really thankfull if someone helps me out.
Textures - Yes changed everything in the objects folder.
Txt - Yes

I would like suggestions and comments please:

The DL :
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=view&file=V29sZmVuc3RlaW4uemlw

Hope you like it so far.
-Mi6o

Deleted User
December 28, 2005, 5:23 pm
This mod is peiced together from other mods, and you did'nt give any credit or ask permission. In case you did'nt know. . that's bad, don't do it. I suggest you edit your post to explain what happened or you will get flamed by other members here. And for future referance, don't take other peoples stuff

Deleted User
December 28, 2005, 5:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Mi6oHi soldat comunity,

This is mi first trial for a full mod but it will need a little/a lot of tweaking (you be the judge of that). ^^
Some of the weapons arent from wolfenstein,but theire from World War 2 thats for sure.

So the things Ive changed:

The arrow above the player and the crosschair:

[IMAGE]

I made a simple interfase for ya:

[IMAGE]

And of courese the Weapons-gfx and Interfaces:

[IMAGE]

Gostek - No (Ill be thankfull if anyone helps me with that :) )
Sfx - I need help with this one because im new in the modding buisiness and will be really thankfull if someone helps me out.
Textures - Yes changed everything in the objects folder.
Txt - Yes

I would like suggestions and comments please:

The DL :
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=view&file=V29sZmVuc3RlaW4uemlw

Hope you like it so far.
-Mi6o

I smell SK.

Mi6o
December 28, 2005, 5:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMThis mod is peiced together from other mods, and you did'nt give any credit or ask permission. In case you did'nt know. . that's bad, don't do it. I suggest you edit your post to explain what happened or you will get flamed by other members here. And for future referance, don't take other peoples stuff

I will.
I really wanted to credid him if knew who made it.
And yes i took the remington colts and m-90 from a FA mod.
I wont do that anymore..

peemonkey
December 28, 2005, 6:29 pm
you have guns here that dont exsist, dont fit, and dont belong to you. needs alot of work.

Deleted User
December 29, 2005, 8:44 am
I saw that remington in the mod done by Kairi- Henchin: http://www.der-kampf.com/8.02.jpg
They're very, VERY similiar, Mi60 <:\. You know exactly, what I mean?

And- your ''PanzerFaust''- is totally ripped from WWII mod by Pierce:
http://residentevilbiohazard.homestead.com/files/Weap_menu.gif
As I see from teh ^picture^, you have stolen MP-40 too. The ''Mauser rifle'' from your *mod* it's a little changed ''Gewehr 43''.
The paratrooper gun (you're right, aznblood) it's a just rip off from Serial Killers' Firearms mod- HK G3A3. You can find it at soldatmods.tk.
Shame on you, Mi60! Post something yours, even, when it's not so good than the stuff of other modders, but for Soldat, DO NOT STEAL, PLEASE!
P.S: Pardon my English, I'm still learning :P
EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read your posts carefully. Sorry, if I have done something wrong, or unnescessary.

Killer PL
December 29, 2005, 1:12 pm
My opinion:
Idea - 9/10 : You should make f.ex Enemy Territory mod there are few versions of Wolfenstein. But I like like like like LIKE I LOVE WWII (i m working of Europe in the battle 2 [there is a topic about old version)

Graphics - 3/10: some are from other mods

Interface - 6/10: i like simple interfaces :>

Sounds - all know...

All: 6/10 - you should work... and.... VOILA!

Deleted User
December 29, 2005, 3:34 pm
@Killer PL- the interface it's a poor rip off of Field marshal, and others, work. Why did you rate it so high?
OFFTOP:Goodmorning, Poland! :P:P:P

livingdalife
January 26, 2006, 9:29 pm
This sorta reminds me of Brothers In Arms! Actually *hint hint* idea for mod, who's up for it?

Deleted User
January 27, 2006, 10:06 am
Brothers In Arms was kinda suck...
Although COD was alot better.
But IMHO ET is da bestest :P:P:P!

Mothafix
January 28, 2006, 8:04 am
DON'T DIG UP OLD TOPICS..