( search forums )
v.i.p. game
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
santa
December 28, 2005, 9:07 pm
i dont no if someone posted this before, but there could be this game type called V.I.P.. wen the game starts, one random person is chosen to be the V.I.P on alpha. alpha's job is to protect the V.I.P., and blue's objective is to kill the V.I.P.. the V.I.P. should have a combat knife only.

Djinn
December 29, 2005, 1:41 am
Something like this was suggested. Assassin mode.. Only both bravo and alpha would have a certain to kill. I like the assassination thing, and the hole concept of this, but i really think it would grow irritating at the end. I'd hate to be the one with the knife, since no one ever cares to help eachother and do teamwork. This would require alot of tactic and teamwork. It would all end up in ppl running of and killing on their own.

CrazyKid980
December 29, 2005, 2:30 am
Sounds cool, but maybe a socom, but not a knife. That'll be a pain to survive with a knife. Maybe both?

Deleted User
December 29, 2005, 2:47 am
how about NOTHING. Exept his own two hands.

Arbalest
December 30, 2005, 2:12 am
hmm.. our mind of creativity is trailing back to CS. It's a ok concept but I did like something more original.

santa
December 31, 2005, 12:53 am
maybe like bravo gets 30 points for kill, and alpha get 1 point every 5 seconds?

nfsjunkie91
December 31, 2005, 1:01 am
infiltration with a moving flag with a gun. that is what this idea basically is.