1.create an animation with POA-editor
2.save it and load it to the command-taunt editor
3.set the things u want to make it do:
-kill yourself
-draw out an item (pee, tobaco, hat)
-just run the animation you made
4.set the command: /showthefinga
5.save it and run soldat

please michal, also make it possible to see these commands online.

a-4-year-old
December 29, 2005, 3:58 am
i dono much about soldat's animations, but every body part is sepreate, so we would have a hard time animating it, and i think there would be lots of errors i mean, would the anti-hack startup because u used /splode or /drunk

besides, ppl would cheat in "/piss contests"

DeLarge
December 29, 2005, 9:16 pm
There's many taunt.txt modifiers you can find.

- Tek -
December 30, 2005, 1:26 am
Yeah the idea is like the topic I made: http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=30574

I wanted it so you could make yoru own animation, just one personal one, that downloaded to everyone else in the ram, so then everyone coudl have their personal little dance or something.

Another similar idea was having your own logo ingame, or painting yoru logo.

Kaider
December 30, 2005, 11:01 pm
DeLarge, please read the post. He isn't talking about text taunts. He's talking about command taunts. For an example, if you looked in the post, he means stuff like /secret,/piss,/tabac,/takeoff, and others. I support this idea, but I don't know how many people would actually be able to do this. But another door is opened for modders, they can release their own custom commands and other people could download them. Lol, I can imagine a Soldat doing the "YMCA" dance.

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 11:36 pm
But I think you can put command taunts in the taunt.txt file.

numgun
December 31, 2005, 12:18 am
delarge: gah! i mean to make NEW command taunts! new anims and stuff...
for example the macarena dance or poo!

4-year-old: its easy animating the soldats with the POA-editor, but i think the anims should be limited that the anti-hack would accept them.

DeLarge
December 31, 2005, 12:53 am
But you can place commands in taunt.txt, and counts as a taunt and that's final!

nfsjunkie91
December 31, 2005, 12:57 am
then do this since your so smart DeLarge.
make an animation that is custom, and then put it in your magical taunts.txt and tell me if your animation worked. and i don't mean overwriting another one. i can already tell you, it ain't gonna work DeLarge.

i support this idea 100%, it would be fun to have dance parties XP

KeFear
December 31, 2005, 1:45 am
first we need custom gosteks online... it's much more important and this idea is more hard to implement. Anyway i support more customiation.

- Tek -
December 31, 2005, 4:10 am
THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TEXT TUANTS AND ANIMTED TAUNTS, FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Kaider
December 31, 2005, 10:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by - Tek -THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TEXT TUANTS AND ANIMTED TAUNTS, FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Exactly. I think DeLarge is trying to say that you can edit the taunts.txt so you can make it so you can type /pee instead of /piss. But that is not what the topic is about DeLarge. It is about creating custom animations and having other people see your custom animations.

a-4-year-old
January 3, 2006, 1:51 am
yeah delarge, you retarded or something?

anyway... what poa editor? im interested... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough* *cough*

A.L.blackhawk
January 5, 2006, 3:47 am
But someone could make like a giant cigar our make giant nuts for the soldat that would take the screen up. It would be hard to implemtent size control.