( search forums )
wtf moments
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
gibownyzall
December 29, 2005, 7:39 am
u had any? ive had heaps like in a ctf i shot in the air and got stuck in the ground with the flag and u cud only the top of the flag the i just flew up in the air wtf.

Agressor1
December 29, 2005, 7:40 am
Yeah, just 2 games ago I was in Arena and someone chucked a grenade at it and it exploded early and I got stuck in the ground, so I threw my knife and killed 3 people somehow that were on the other side of the map.

And another when I got the Barrett and got stuck in a enemy somehow and started shooting the Barrett like a automatic.

gibownyzall
December 30, 2005, 1:05 am
yea i played a game with my friend where we veruses heaps of boogie men
and we tried to both survive(it was in survival mode) and he died so i stod there and 16 of em came up and insted of killing me the pionted the chainsaws at the ground and stood there next to me so i shot all of em dead

Jenkins
December 30, 2005, 1:33 am
Yeah, I was on CTF_Dropdown andi had the flag. So i was waiting at spawn point. But a couple of teammates came, threw all their grenades at me and shot me with an m79. Because ff wasn't on i was blown out the top of the map with the flag. AND I COULDN'T GET BACK IN!
Ah well i just taunted people a little then did /kill and the flag returned itself.

Gortaak
December 30, 2005, 6:56 pm
ive had a few WTF amazing kills before, i was on ctf_Death, the new one where you can come from the top, and i was on red, and i flew up and around, and threw my knife down the hole at the EFC and it nailed him in the head inches before he could cap the flag was something like 40 meters distance, or i was comeing back with the flag, on one of the new maps, in a completely full room of 20 people, was total chaos, and i was inches from capping for the win on the map, and a random M79 shell landed right on my head JUST before i could cap, that was a deffinate WTF moment

CrazyKid980
December 30, 2005, 7:07 pm
I had one which I'm still wondering what happened, I was in the jungle map, FFA. I'm doing good, and when I was really low on health, I flew down to a health pack, and guess what, it was a lagging medical pack. So I'm screwed by another guy coming at me and 2 seconds after he kills me, he run to where the health pack was and I hear the healing noise and it disapper. WTF!?