( search forums )
how about US clans play for money?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
asher
December 29, 2005, 3:10 pm
That's right. Clan's playing for money and prizes. Prize's include Mouse's, mousepads and cash prizes. There will be an entry cost for each player/team. The tournament will be a 5 vs 5 CTF styled tournament with 3 rounds to determine the winner. There will be about 32 teams (i'm hoping for), if not, the field will be cut down shorter. Please let me know if you and your clan are interested in joining up. If you are a single, with no clan, please let me know so i can make up a single's team. At random, two teams will be chosen to represent indiciumhost.com. I won't be bias with thier matches either. If you're team gets chosen to represent indiciumhost.com, you get free webhosting from us for 1 year. Please feel free to donate if you believe we are doing a good job or not.

thanks for your time,
asher.

illuzian
December 29, 2005, 3:27 pm
Hi guys just adding to the post.

5 soldat servers are running on god.idihost.com on default ports + 5

Go check them.

Prelim tournament may be held as a demonstration of the tournament and free webhosting will be provided the winner even has the option of a free 5gig reseller account for one year($50AUD per month thereafter) so if you think you can run your own business and win a soldat tourny this is the perfect oppurtity for you

Illuzian
IDI Network Management
/out