( search forums )
Doffehs post.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
doffencom
December 30, 2005, 12:45 am
Okay, it's been aeons since I last posted on these forums.
Back in ye ol' times I'd slay a few suggestions in the suggestions forums and such, but now I've decided to share with you all, my thoughts. A lot of things really.
I've played soldat a bloody long while now, perhaps too long.
After all, how long should anyone, play a 2d game?
Anyway, over the years, I think it was years, I can't help but notice all these people go "omfg lag" and I admit I do it my self sometimes.
Of course, people often throw a "lol u sux" in return, but when I lag, say m79 shell hits me and I just slam into the ground rather than dying, I admit I lag. Yes! I lag.
Please do the same, we all know you NOTICE that something happend when your suddenly shot across the map, without dying.
We call it lag.
I don't think it is lag, after all, pings fine?
And uh, no offense, but this is a game coded, as far as I know, by one chap... (Not that it matters, but also a polish one..)

Oh and I remember a time long ago, where realmode was quite "smooth", now a days, it lags amazingly much...
I quite liked realmode, had a very fancy clan called SS, (not meaning the obvious, but SithSoldiers. Creative huh?) We had ranks, of course, our leader not being the sharpest knife in the drawer never seem to remember that a master was of a higher rank than a lord, but anyway, I just wrote all this crap, to ask.

Anyone remember SS (SithSoldiers?)

I swear, someone must.

I kept the logo.

[URL]

We were really good at realmode, of course, at that time,
realmode = lolfomfgplz nub?
I have played a lot over teh years and its bloody amazing that barely anyone notice they've played on the same server as me o_O
If not played in the same clan.
But of course, the soldat community is a cold harsh world =P
Newbie asks how to fire a LAW, and the poor [CENSORED]er, I mean poor lill fellow meets a wall of "lol".
Should we be nicer to newbies?
No.

oh and for how much longer will I play soldat?
O_o

Doffeh.

Oh and no, I don't like m79.
Especially now that I just hit the roof on b2b when I boost with it.

One more thing.

What is the pwn

Is it a dance, is it a hump? Or rather, a series of humps.
I called it humping, I was lol'ed at.

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 2:07 am
Who are you?

karmazonpl
December 30, 2005, 2:14 am
quote:Originally posted by DeLargeWho are you?

a member who hasn't posted in a long time, how [CENSORED]ing dumb do you have to be to ask that question, seriously, are you a 5 year old girl ?

UGK
December 30, 2005, 2:27 am
I think the Pwn Originated from Jeremy in PurePwnage if I am right....At least that is my theory...

Rambo_6
December 30, 2005, 2:59 am
Pwn originated from a warcraft map. It was a typo... PurePwnage just used that as a joke, which they stretched too thin.

doffencom
December 30, 2005, 6:56 pm
bleh [CENSORED]toads, I ment the soldat command >=( WTF is it supposed to look like?

b00stA
December 30, 2005, 6:57 pm
I don't get it.
What is this topic about?

Leo
December 30, 2005, 7:03 pm
I remember SS, you were playing on my server when I was still hosting on my home connection :)

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 7:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonpl

a member who hasn't posted in a long time, how [CENSORED]ing dumb do you have to be to ask that question, seriously, are you a 5 year old girl ?

I write through a computer and I still make more sense than you. Have you not heard of sarcasm? That was my "Who are you?" letter about.

You use the word "dumb" for the wrong reason.

karmazonpl
December 30, 2005, 8:42 pm
lols stop trying to save yourself

you're so dumb lololol

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 8:56 pm
The word "dumb" doesn't depend on intelligence, where 90% of the youth misinterpret "dumb" as someone with the lack of intelligence. The real, original meaning of the word "dumb" is that a person can't talk.

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by doffencom
We were really good at realmode, of course, at that time,
realmode = lolfomfgplz nub?

No, :(. There are still many R/S clans out there, hrmm :[DS]: cough.

Chakra`
December 30, 2005, 9:19 pm
..if only you were dumb, eh.

Fun Fact: I was once a member of SS, back in the real-mode only days.

Otherwise, I think Doffy's post covers and wraps up just about everything ever asked said and mentioned on this forum in the past 5 months. And try not to troll this topic luv, despite it's lack of 'focus' on a subject.

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 10:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAI don't get it.
What is this topic about?

From what i'm reading, I *THINK* hes claiming it to be a large suggestion thread, but in reality hes just pointing out several problems while at the same time giving everyone a history lesson/memory flash of himself.

doffencom
December 30, 2005, 11:15 pm
Shortly put, it is MY post =P I just said what I had to say =O
I was soooort of hoping that'd be understandable.
But then again, well nevermind I wont bother calling you idiots =P
Oh whoops, I just did o_O

Don't bother trying to find out what I intended or tried to do or whatever, you'll never know.

I have a very complex, or perhaps just useless brain which none will ever figure out =P

STEELIX
December 31, 2005, 12:17 am
DeLarge, me doth think ye're taking it a wittle bittle too seriously. :)

.alex.oner.
December 31, 2005, 1:21 pm
doffeh lieks pie :e

Hanayo
December 31, 2005, 2:09 pm
I remember you. I was member of SS for one week.
And as i said before, nice to have you around ;)

LazehBoi
December 31, 2005, 5:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by STEELIXDeLarge, me doth think ye're taking it a wittle bittle too seriously. :)

NAY YEE
Oh wait, crap. General discussions...
I remember SS. Seeing the server, that is. I also remember your weapons statistics back then!
Silly ruger[CENSORED]s :D

Snipedmyself
December 31, 2005, 7:25 pm
I think youre right about real mode being smoother back in the day.