DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 1:06 am
A light post?

Now try this one:

How many letters are in the alphabet?

karmazonpl
December 30, 2005, 1:30 am
delarge lols

dalarge shut the [CENSORED] up, he hasn't posted the answer yet, make your own thread gnube pine

Cookie.
December 30, 2005, 1:30 am
Your mother? :D Hehehe

vash763
December 30, 2005, 1:31 am
Karmazon lolz

karmazonpl
December 30, 2005, 1:31 am
vash's statue lols

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 2:01 am
Your writing "lolz."

karmazonpl
December 30, 2005, 2:02 am
I've no idea what you just said, but shut the hell up and make your own riddle thread.

Echo_Trail
December 30, 2005, 2:03 am
[IMAGE]<---This?
anyway, does it have something to do with soldat?

karmazonpl... 11? i'm a natural codebreaker, you know =P
Maybe not..

karmazonpl
December 30, 2005, 2:05 am
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trail?
karmazonpl... 11? i'm a natural codebreaker, you know =P
Maybe not..

I've no idea what you said too but you know. Alright. Where to start. First I notice that you are not from the best country in the world (In case you do not know what I mean United States of America) so you have no idea what you are talking about because you live in a world that only lets you see one side of a debate (I.E. limited media sources). Second I notice you are a whopping 16 so " What is it you know about the world again?" Next you surely do not have any idea what America is capable of but your government obviously does since they are not on the other side fighting with the people they support against us. Funny how that works, ain't it. Third were does SCOTLAND rank in the worlds economy again, above or below the USA? Fourth Bush is in favor of taking care of the USA on any subject (I.E. Oil, economic, etc.) but once again what does a 16 year old kid from Scotland know about the USA.

lithium
December 30, 2005, 2:34 am
I really hope this random-rant thing isn't the next karma-trend.

VOTEKICK TEH KRAMAZON

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 3:33 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonplI've no idea what you just said, but shut the hell up and make your own riddle thread.

My last letter written is to hype your writing with sarcasm. Who cares if he doesn't write the answer? When you tell a riddle, you should know the answer. Needless to write, but why don't you privately practice writing my name? The first time you did it in this thread, you've spelt it right, and you should've stuck to it. And now, it magically gives me a chance: Shut the hell up, I hope you get taken downtown and while you finish your time, you'll be heading for the gas chamber.

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 3:34 am
I think its an object stuck in some rectangle with a bloodpump made entirely out of granite.

a-4-year-old
December 30, 2005, 5:51 pm
im sorry Pycho but that is (somehow) incorrect. the answer is.................................

(omg suspence!)

A...

statue

oh, and i had asked nicely for you guys not to ruin it :/ oh well.

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 5:53 pm
then I was right.. SHAZAM

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 6:22 pm
Psst.. yes... stfu delarge... thanks...

a-4-year-old
December 30, 2005, 6:38 pm
yays but its not granite. its limestone. shesh pycho can you ever get it right? (^-^)

Echo_Trail
December 30, 2005, 7:14 pm
a statue? uuhm.. i knew that!

i thought you said what is always stuck IN a box!
ah well, i was gonna say a box of peaches.. :P

karmazonpl
December 30, 2005, 8:44 pm
sure you knew it, everybody knew it, but somehow i was the only one that said it

and dalarge i still don't understand what the [CENSORED] you said

"your writing 'lolz'." ?

a-4-year-old
December 31, 2005, 4:00 am
Uhhhh... i said square...

DeLarge
December 31, 2005, 4:16 am
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderstfu delarge...

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 4:57 am
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
awarded to Delarge for his great people skills, and all his done for this community

Vijchtidoodah
December 31, 2005, 8:33 am
DeLarge has managed to become the new Paramud...speaking of, where is Paramud?

karmazonpl
December 31, 2005, 8:52 am
my bedroom lols
probably having a life

by the way vijch, i dont know if i ever told you, but i love your signature, where is the quote from ?

Outcast
December 31, 2005, 8:58 am
karmazon you're just such a damn idiot of huge proportions, why don't YOU say things that actually make sense once? Instead of telling people who makes perfect sense that you don't understand a word they're saying. It's just pointless mocking, and all that america crap....If people there actually don't find you disturbing in oh so many ways, then I can see where that country is on the SOCIAL list.

karmazonpl
December 31, 2005, 9:02 am
Outcast Oh boy. You sure told her didn't you? Do you feel better about yourself after you talk to a woman like that on the net. I bet you are one of those guys that goes to work for a boss who treats you like crap or does not want to admit that your wife has your genitals in a box somewhere while she is out f**cking a real man. Just so you know I am from the south and believe that if you came down here (AS IF YOUR PUNK ASS WOULD HAVE THE NERVE SINCE GUYS THAT BEAT THEIR WOMEN ARE USUALLY TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO STAND UP TO A MAN) where I am and talked that [CENSORED] to some woman I know, your ass would become that strange smell that nobody can explain. You are a piece of [CENSORED] who sho put a gun in your ass and blow your brains out.

Outcast
December 31, 2005, 10:07 am
Didn't even read that as it started to make no sense with the 2nd sentence.

frogboy
December 31, 2005, 10:37 am
You actually read it up to the second sentence?

vash763
December 31, 2005, 10:39 am
I love your random rants anti-karma

Chakra`
December 31, 2005, 12:37 pm
[spam]...[/spam]

Make me admin, and trolling like this will be a thing of the past.

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 2:01 pm
done and done, now where did my vote chakra shirt go

On topic: woo riddles

a-4-year-old
December 31, 2005, 2:29 pm
ill post anotherone if SOMEONE would please shut up!

anyway:
[start]
what protects things when needed,
and binds the defeated.
what keeps items safe,
or keeps evil in place.
[end]
again i made this up meeself and dont post s*** like "omfg its soldat!!!!!" (no it is not soldat)
(its not a gopher ether) (not a puppy) (please dont post random "cock dribble" as chakra' would put it)

karmazonpl
December 31, 2005, 7:26 pm
handcuffs

ps. omfg its soldat, dont make chakra an admin

wormdundee
December 31, 2005, 8:00 pm
yeh handcuffs or just lock