( search forums )
Omgosh do I win :o
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 5:07 am
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ROM9VJAFHOS60KIBBQC1K09AR (Update #1)

I think so :O

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 5:12 am
Give us more.

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 5:23 am
BAH! It didn't record the aftermath.
I forgot to give you the match before.
It was to 30. I thought he was going to be bad, so I was [CENSORED]ing around. He used m79 and was up 9-1. I barreted him for 3 kills, he called me a noob, I switched to ruger. Then at one point he starts talking. Such as, saying "Noob", "You're bad at soldat", ETC. I get 3 kills while he's typing these. Then I win 30-17. He says he won because I killed him while he was typing -_-
Then he says "Again." I told him I had to scrim (I missed the scrim, thanks to him :D). He asked if I was scared. I told him I had to go again. Then he said play to 15, which we just did in that demo. He told me he'd own me if he used ruger. I said k. Then after I beat him, he said "WTF?" "We're playin to 30!" I just left :O

A majority of the Soldat community makes up of tards like these. Others, like most people who go to this forums, I <3, though.

lithium
December 30, 2005, 5:36 am
wow zambino you're awesome

EDIT: seriously.

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 5:25 pm
What moron were you playing against anyways....?
Yes Zambino is very good. haha miss scrimming with ya.

Darkblood_Chief
December 30, 2005, 6:03 pm
I cant go on his page :(

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 6:45 pm
You can now, YSI has a time limit and download limit, I'll updat when needed.

Pigtard
December 30, 2005, 7:16 pm
ZOMG!11 I can't view it! Update NOW.

- Tek -
January 6, 2006, 7:02 am
I need to get my demo's recording, first thing ill do next time i play soldat.

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 9:13 am
quote:What moron were you playing against anyways....?

Yeah tell us all who it was. Ive had similar experiences and if the guy is that cocky and ignorant, you should just mention his name to further the spread of his stupidity. :D

(Too lazy to watch sorry. >>)

_Mancer_
January 6, 2006, 12:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by ZambinoBAH! It didn't record the aftermath.
It was to 30. I thought he was going to be bad, so I was [CENSORED]ing around. He used m79 and was up 9-1. I barreted him for 3 kills, he called me a noob, I switched to ruger. Then at one point he starts talking. Such as, saying "Noob", "You're bad at soldat", ETC. I get 3 kills while he's typing these. Then I win 30-17. He says he won because I killed him while he was typing -_-
Then he says "Again." I told him I had to scrim (I missed the scrim, thanks to him :D). He asked if I was scared. I told him I had to go again. Then he said play to 15, which we just did in that demo. He told me he'd own me if he used ruger. I said k. Then after I beat him, he said "WTF?" "We're playin to 30!" I just left :O

A majority of the Soldat community makes up of tards like these. Others, like most people who go to this forums, I <3, though.

quote:I get 3 kills while he's typing these.
Oh well arent you the star player.

LazehBoi
January 6, 2006, 12:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by ZambinoBAH! It didn't record the aftermath.

quote:I get 3 kills while he's typing these.
Oh well arent you the star player.

It's really his fault for idle chat like that during whatever it was.
I find nothing wrong with killing someone while they're typing if all they're going to say is "stfu, n00b, you suck".

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 12:05 am
quote:Oh well arent you the star player.

Mancer, hes not trying to act pro, hes trying to tell everyone about a retard who has no intelligence whatsoever. I think this topic should go in soldat moments though. >>

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 3:19 pm
Zambino, go host that somewhere else, I can't see it because the page expired or it hit 7 days, something like that.

It makes me mad. =[

Snipedmyself
January 8, 2006, 6:57 pm
someone with a webserver pls host it