( search forums )
hack/lag
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Echo_Trail
December 30, 2005, 6:57 pm
I see this too often. Someone lags, and ppl start whining about him being a hacker and all. Then i came to think, how do you know a hacker from a lagger?
Can anyone tell me?
echo out

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 7:05 pm
Yeah, alot of dumb people (like gohen) are [CENSORED]ing about hackers when they're just lag spiking. You can tell a hacker from a lagger by checking ping.

Echo_Trail
December 30, 2005, 7:12 pm
is that all? but even a hacker could have high ping. if you have like 350, you could still "play"

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 7:23 pm
Hackers have ping tricks - it's up to you to crack their tricks.

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 7:36 pm
Hahahahaha... gohen. LKMFAO.

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 7:37 pm
Lock this topic.

- Tek -
December 30, 2005, 7:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailhow do you know a hacker from a lagger?

By not being retarded.

Also, even if peopel are lagging, they may still be moving at a normal rate. Ive seens people flickering all over the place, but I'm still able to keep up with them.

Now other flicker all ove rthe place fly right past me, then I know they have a speed hack. Its simple.

headstone
December 30, 2005, 10:37 pm
quote:Lock this topic.

Contribute to this topic.

Anyways, tek is right. A speed hack actually goes faster than normal players, a lagger just skips around, but goes at notmral speed.

Kaider
December 30, 2005, 11:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeLargeLock this topic.

Make an actual post to this topic instead of a three-word reply.

And yes, I agree with Tek. Speed hackers will always be faster than normal. A lagger you can easily keep up with, because they are a normal little Soldat. Sometimes it is hard to tell, because hackers lag and all.

DeLarge
December 30, 2005, 11:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by headstonequote:Lock this topic.

Contribute to this topic.

There is no contributing.

Rune
December 31, 2005, 12:33 am
I think the mods are fully capable of knowing what topics to lock, mister :o

Anyway, the other day there was a bunch of people accusing someone of using some kind of warping hack in a gather, but he claimed it was "wlan lag". The scary thing is, you can't really be sure anymore, when there's stupid people making stupid hacks all of the time.

DeLarge
December 31, 2005, 12:56 am
Are you poking fun at me?

FliesLikeABrick
December 31, 2005, 4:18 am
i'm not locking this because delarge told us to, i'm locking it because he doesn't know when to stop feeding the trolls