( search forums )
Forum Fund
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Elephant_Hunter
December 30, 2005, 8:45 pm
Ok. I... really miss the old forums. I miss not having to come back an hour later because the forums are temporarily not responding. I miss normal search functionality. It's just too much. I'm not quitting. These forums are too much of an addiction for me. IN FACT they're so much of an addiction that I'd pay to increase the quality of the site.

Do you need a forum fund for all this? Put a PayPal donation thing on the page or something. I will even throw in the first $50 to keep this train running.

Chakra`
December 30, 2005, 9:13 pm
[CENSORED] that, i'll just buy the forums.

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 9:32 pm
the biggest donator get to rule ze forum with an iron fist

DePhille
December 30, 2005, 9:36 pm
Haha , we don't need money to change these forums lol!
You can just change to another host.
Currently there are three people (I think) willing to do this:
-FliesLikeABrick
-n00bface
-Me

Grtz , DePhille

Echo_Trail
December 31, 2005, 6:02 pm
I vote for Dephille..
Anyway, count me in about purchasing the forums. but Be ye warned! I just had my savings released, and i'm drunk! So untill 12 am tomorrow, i'm a dangerious enemy!
anyway, happpy newyear to all.. And MM, don't blow yourself up until you provide me with those hacks i ordered.
echo drunk

STEELIX
January 1, 2006, 1:22 pm
Take care not to drink too much alcohol with them medicines you're taking.
Or should be.

Cookie.
January 2, 2006, 6:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailI vote for Dephille..
Anyway, count me in about purchasing the forums. but Be ye warned! I just had my savings released, and i'm drunk! So untill 12 am tomorrow, i'm a dangerious enemy!
anyway, happpy newyear to all.. And MM, don't blow yourself up until you provide me with those hacks i ordered.
echo drunk

DONT DRINK AND INTERNET! >:|
Hey I think the forums should have a donation box as well to maybe fix all the problems and downtime :P

DePhille
January 2, 2006, 10:47 am
Awww , it doesn't take money to fix these forums , it just takes time lol.

I MEAN: NO , All we need is money! ( ;) )

Grtz , DePhille

Cookie.
January 2, 2006, 11:23 pm
Also if you Donate B00sta should send you some nice vinyl stickers that say whatever you want on them :D

DeLarge
January 3, 2006, 12:59 am
Alcohol and drugs are bad, 'mkay' Elephant_Hunter?