( search forums )
lols me friend got caught by the 5-0
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
karmazonpl
December 30, 2005, 10:00 pm
Okay so here's t he story right ? Right.

About 7:00 o'clock pm last night I called my friend(the one I make videos with) to hang out. So we go to this place called ocean ranch, which is like the 9th graders hang out spot, so I'm like "cool, let's go see a movie, or let's go to golden spoon" and he's like no, fallow me. So we go in the back of all the stores, through bushes and [CENSORED] and there's this muddy, stinky, wet, dark gutter in the middle of the bushes with people sitting there. And all the kids there were like 15-16, type of kids with no future, drop outs and [CENSORED].

So I always speak whats on my mind, and im not afraid to say it even if it shocks people so I straight up go "I see you've succeeded to gather the all the scums from school". Well I guess they were too high to register that insult.

Okay so my friend is like "Hey d00d, come wif me". And we go to Ralphs, a supermarket, and he attempts to steal some alcohol(supposedly he's being stealing it from there whole week). So he goes there, the security guard and couple of workers are fallowing him and he gets kicked out. So he goes back to the gutter and I go there but I see some kids are leaving, and going back to ocean ranch, so I'm like, [CENSORED] it and I go with them(they were quite cool actually).

So we go to this ice cream place "where all the cool kids hang out" and we meet some other emo low lifers and such. So I use my charm and wits and they're my friends instantly. So we go back to the gutter...
Okay so we stand there for about half a minute, and then I and this other kid see police car rolling by, so we're like "oh snap its the five-oh". So me and this kid just walk outta there, and we regroup with few other people who were smart enough to leave. I call my friend I originally came with, and tell him that the police are circling the place, and he should get out. He's too stupid, he doesn't leave. So as we go up to ocean ranch, 2 police cars are crusing by us, and everyone is like "oh [CENSORED] oh [CENSORED] oh [CENSORED]".

Okay so they don't do anything to us, so I just go my way to the ice cream place, buy ice cream, sit outside and enjoy it. So I decide to call my friend i originally came with. Turns out he's sitting in the bush with 2 bottles of liquor and caps are searching the bushes. I'm like "ha ha you pee pee face". So some of the 9th grade kids go and look for him, they ditch the bottles and [CENSORED] and come to ocean ranch. So I stand by them, enjoying my ice cream, saying how stupid they are. Okay I decide to leave, but I came back to tell my friend I want to hang out tomorrow, but with none of this [CENSORED]. So as come up to him, I hear "Hi, we're with the sherrif's department, are you Donny ?" so I just walk away opposite direction, while my friend's like.

"What did I do wrong?" - he's trying to imply he didn't do [CENSORED], but it doesn't work with OC cops. "YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION!!!".
Well that's pretty much the last thing I heard. All the other kids ran away when they saw it and I went home. My friend was on the "3 strikes rule" so if he actually got arrested, he's gonna go to juvenile hall. Bwahahaa what a buttface.

nfsjunkie91
December 30, 2005, 11:52 pm
lawl.

AerialAssault
December 30, 2005, 11:58 pm
lamaw.

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 12:05 am
amagawd

UGK
December 31, 2005, 12:40 am
ROFLCOPTER...." oh snap its the five-oh..." Did they harrass your friend or beat the crap out of him with sticks?

papasurf31
December 31, 2005, 1:56 am
wofl

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 5:06 am
OH [CENSORED] THE FUZZ

karmazonpl
December 31, 2005, 5:07 am
ahaha it turns out they didnt do anything to this dude, but this other guy i was friends with went to jail because he was 18, and he was crying in the cop car roflmaosux

Outcast
December 31, 2005, 8:41 am
lol you're all pathetic

Vijchtidoodah
December 31, 2005, 8:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Outcastlol you're all pathetic

Wtf, that was totally uncalled for.

karmazonpl
December 31, 2005, 8:54 am
quote:Originally posted by Outcastlol you're all pathetic

karmazon vote outkast to be kicked
Reason: hax

The Geologist
December 31, 2005, 8:55 am
Stupid people are always funny.

Outcast
December 31, 2005, 9:01 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahquote:Originally posted by Outcastlol you're all pathetic

Wtf, that was totally uncalled for.

As was this, I was reffering to all the people in the story.

Vijchtidoodah
December 31, 2005, 9:17 am
I'm very aware of who you were referring to.

Outcast
December 31, 2005, 10:09 am
O well, might be uncalled for, but it sure is appropriate.

Chakra`
December 31, 2005, 10:32 am
quote:Originally posted by OutcastO well, might be uncalled for, but it sure is appropriate.

It just needed quoting :)

He's right though, they don't make you adolescents like they used to. Why, back in my day...

(and this is a true story)

..'tis midnight at the local Tesco, and we're tagging along with a friend buying the booze. So this mad girl notices this coconut just sitting there all alone at the other end of the checkout.

So she picks up the coconut, and goes jogging towards the exit. Technically, she was stealing the coconut in the least discreet fashion.

The exit is guarded by a 7ft 18 stone african guy named 'Boo' oddly. She tries to jog past, but unfortunately gets clothes-lined by Boo and falls flat on the floor, the coconut splitting open on the floor with an erruption of milk squirting all over this poor guys face. And theres just me with my hand on my face thinking "oh christ, not again."

Meanwhile the guy who was in the car who was dared to strip naked and was fond of this girl comes leaping out the car having noticed this experience from far off in the car park, shirtless, and looking for a fight. Poor kids only 130lb and the closer he gets, the more his hotheaded sprint becomes a calm jog as he realises Boo wasn't just far away, he was actually [CENSORED]ing huge. Long story short, we calm the [CENSORED] down who was doing her nut and humbly leave.

Crime doesn't pay, kids.

karmazonpl
December 31, 2005, 10:36 am
That is quite possibly one of the weirdest stories I heard(coming from me).

Ahh Tesco, brings back memories

So I see in UK they have guards in Tesco ?