( search forums )
C&C Renegade Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 10:32 pm
This is my first mod for soldat. It's far from finished, so don't expect screenies (don't even dare to come sceaming for them :P). If you want to help, Pm me.

Readme file included in the rar.

EDIT: OLD DOWNLOAD REMOVED

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 12:00 am
1.) Please post screenshots of what you have done.
2.) Your link doesnt work.

-_-

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 8:48 am
Posts some screens. All ppl will make his vote from there. :\

The Geologist
December 31, 2005, 8:51 am
Screenshots have been mentioned, no need to ask him to post them any more.

There have been other C&C mods, but not very good ones if I remember..interested in seeing what you've got.

Leo
December 31, 2005, 9:10 am
Your site has been banned by tripod!

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 9:12 am
Damnit... I was afraid this'd happen... "Your trippod site has been taken down" gah. Ah well, I need a good upload space and it seems that I can't upload stuff here... I'll post screenies soon.

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 9:22 am
U should post screenshots as fast as possible.
Coz as I know admins they will lock this fastly.

Silent Soldier
December 31, 2005, 10:06 am
An upload site? Try m00net!

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 5:09 pm
Thanks a lot, silent!

The file was larger than 5mb, so you need to download 2 rars to get it to work. A few things that you have to keep in mind:

1. The mod is not finished
2. The weapons menu has been made by hand (IOW, it looks like crap)
3. Weapons need balancing. That's why I'm posting this :p
4. The SFX folder itself is very big, so I splitted it. you need to rename the 1st one and put all of the wav files of the 2nd sfx folder into the 1st one.

Part 1:

EDIT: Download corrupt - Please download the newer version

Part 2:

EDIT: Download corrupt - Please download the newer version

Screenies:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 6:02 pm
Those guns aren't bad at all. but they need some work.
But i totaly love that map.

January 1, 2006, 4:20 am
definetely better than the first.

keep at it + nice bots

numgun
January 1, 2006, 8:21 am
good job! the laser chaingun looks a little strange tho...

GAMEOVER
January 1, 2006, 8:46 am
Silenced Pistol? Wheres the silencer? The mod looks like its work in progress and not complete.

Deleted User
January 1, 2006, 9:12 am
quote:Originally posted by YumagoThanks a lot, silent!

The file was larger than 5mb, so you need to download 2 rars to get it to work. A few things that you have to keep in mind:

1. The mod is not finished
2. The weapons menu has been made by hand (IOW, it looks like crap)
3. Weapons need balancing. That's why I'm posting this :p

GameOver. Ye U are right. :)

Btw there are even bots ? :o

Deleted User
January 1, 2006, 10:46 am
Yes, there are bots in the rar. I'm going to register soldat very soon (once I have convinced my parents (even a braindead monkey knows more about the internet)), so new interfaces and mp3 tracks (35mb is quite big :P)
will be made available for download.

All of the weapons have been recreated from concept art. I'm still working on the weapons menu (laser chaingun and raptor do look odd, not much detail on a 14x40 pixels area ;) ) and will be releasing a mappack along with the required scenery. If you have played the mod, you can hear all of the new sounds. Expect a new release very soon. What about weapon balance? Do you like it? Don't stop posting comments! :P

Deleted User
January 1, 2006, 10:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERSilenced Pistol? Wheres the silencer? The mod looks like its work in progress and not complete.

The pistol in cnc renegade has a built in silencer (yea.. kinda wierd)

Those weapons look awsome! good job

Soulsnipa
January 1, 2006, 11:19 pm
hopefully ur mod will turn out better than mine...since u volunteered to help me...ill try to help you out just let me know.

Deleted User
January 2, 2006, 9:14 pm
Okay, I have a new version ready for upload, but for some reason, the m00net link to the previous version is broken. I haven't done anything. Are all of the downloads taken down every once in a while? If that's the case, does any of you know a permanent upload site?

Soulsnipa
January 2, 2006, 9:20 pm
http://sml.u13.net?p=files not as neat as moonet but will get the job done.

Deleted User
January 2, 2006, 10:40 pm
For some reason it says "kb files not allowed anymore, sorry!"

*blink-blink*

Riiiiiight.....

Anyhow, I've found another host (sorry Soulsnipa, your file-uploader doesn't work...)

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Mod:

http://rapidshare.de/files/10285972/C_C_Renegade_mod.rar.html

Mp3's:

http://rapidshare.de/files/10286825/C_C_Renegade_tracks.rar.html

Just click Free download. You don't have to pay, register, blahblahblah.

Oh, and if you were to see a server called "C&C Renegade testing" or something, the pass is Renegade.

Soulsnipa
January 3, 2006, 12:43 am
quote:Originally posted by YumagoFor some reason it says "kb files not allowed anymore, sorry!"

*blink-blink*

Riiiiiight.....

Anyhow, I've found another host (sorry Soulsnipa, your file-uploader doesn't work...

that is really weird.

numgun
January 3, 2006, 2:34 am
Make a new interface!

Deleted User
January 3, 2006, 11:21 am
Once I have registered soldat ;) .

Oh, I have found a little bug in the weapons.ini. Change the FireInterval from the USSO to 14 (it was 1 :S... ).

Deleted User
February 16, 2006, 6:01 pm
Are you people still interested in this? It's still alive, so just let me know. I'm going to test it soon.

And no whining about a double post, because it was on the second page and it is my topic and my mod. Whiners will to be spoken to using viggolo attitude, because there is no need to spam up this topic.

And remember, My request is still up! You can still download the beta version or join the team.

I've almost finished the new interface (UNREG) and added more sounds. I even have a nice demo!

http://rapidshare.de/files/13412963/Renegade.sdm.html

Who flung poo
April 18, 2006, 4:06 am
I played C&C: Renegade and i'll only say what a steaming pile of a very bad word! My personal opinion is that someone should make a mix of a the weapons used by infantry from TD to RA2 and replace the death sounds with the screams of TD infantry deaths.
But overall not bad for a new modder,
Bobuh goss

azndarklord
April 26, 2006, 3:57 am
um....i still don't get how to upload this thing....

looks nice though...