( search forums )
Curfew
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 2:08 am
Out of curiousity, is there a curfew for minors around where you live? The one in my district (11th Congressional District of CA) is ten for minors who are just sleazing it around a plaza or etc. Post please.

MWTBDLTR
December 31, 2005, 2:44 am
yea i think ours is 10 too. i dont know thw whole minors or not thing

December 31, 2005, 2:51 am
ooh, malaysia has no curfews... the people here don't exactly break the rules often, so the police doesn't really care.

but if you steal water and gas (hacking pipes) you can be put in jail for the rest of your life

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 3:19 am
steal water?? get sentenced for life??

and by minors, do u mean below 18 years? but anyway, everyone here can stay out as long as they please

frogboy
December 31, 2005, 3:25 am
None here.

DeLarge
December 31, 2005, 4:05 am
There is never a curfew in my country.

TheFunktopus
December 31, 2005, 6:38 am
No curfew here, either.

karmazonpl
December 31, 2005, 6:47 am
in OC its like 11

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 7:24 am
There's a theatre with a shopping plaza nearby, and at 10:00 everywhere you look there's a patrol car and everytime I'm there, some stupid kid gets shipped home because he's harrassing his date behind some restaurant.

Vijchtidoodah
December 31, 2005, 8:28 am
Meh, those curfew laws in the states aren't actually enforced. They're just in place to give the cops the ability to drive you home if you're messing around but not actually doing anything illegal.

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 8:56 am
lol, none here too.

Outcast
December 31, 2005, 10:11 am
No curfews here...

Rhombus
December 31, 2005, 2:02 pm
curfews are for dictators and [CENSORED]s....
so is bush a dictator or is he [CENSORED]? you pick one (or both)

why is the word Gee Ay Why censored?
G-A-Y

Vijchtidoodah
December 31, 2005, 2:16 pm
Rhombus, the "G-A-Y" word is censored because of the way people like you use it. Congratulations on your ability to step into the line of mindless trend followers who don't care what they say or who they alienate as long as they're accepted. Conversely, that may not describe you, in which case you would be an ignorant homophobe. But I still love you.

In any case, Bush didn't create the curfew, it was in place before he ever got into office and he doesn't even have the power to change those laws.

Rhombus
December 31, 2005, 2:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahand he doesn't even have the power to change those laws.

that is what YOU think...
he took my lollypop, which means he can do ANYTHING...

anyway I do not do things to get accepted... And you would be a lowzy shrink...
The point is, I say what I think, I hate hypocrits... yes it is easy to call me a hypocrit now because everybody lies sometimes.... but nevertheless, nevertheless is a strange word.

Vijchtidoodah
December 31, 2005, 2:32 pm
You're either one or the other, Rhombus. The bottom line is that you should be more careful with your words.

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 4:40 pm
Which brings me back on an old topic of why everyone blames Bush when Californians should pound down on Boxer and Feinstein. Not that Bush is any good [CENSORED], of course.

?
December 31, 2005, 7:19 pm
well there is for minor drivers, no driving after 12am to 6am if you driving home from work or school activity or church activity its cool though i no longer have to abide by that rule anyway... now just to learn if having the machete in my car is legal...

wormdundee
December 31, 2005, 8:03 pm
I'm pretty sure there are no curfews in Canada at all. I bet someone will prove me wrong. There's at least no curfews where I am anyways.

Deleted User
December 31, 2005, 8:15 pm
My town has a cufrew on Halloween just to try and keep people from starting sh*t. Doesn't really work though, last year there was a huge fight down at the gas station with about 40 people.

nfsjunkie91
January 1, 2006, 10:17 am
woot XP no curfew.

Deleted User
January 1, 2006, 4:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by wormdundeeI'm pretty sure there are no curfews in Canada at all. I bet someone will prove me wrong. There's at least no curfews where I am anyways.

ur wrong, in ontario the curfew is 2:00 pm, and then the rest of the day we do dishes and make food and crap for anyone younger then 18, we are like slaves, please help us!!! i beg of you, for the love of god help us!!!!! they beat us!!!!!

No.

Hoodlum
January 1, 2006, 8:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusNo curfew here, either.

Alamo
January 1, 2006, 9:02 pm
If you are under 16 you have to be off the streets at 10pm.
If you are under 18 and older than 16 you gotta be at home at 12pm.

That's German laws to protect the youth. I don't have to think about that anymore though :)

Deleted User
January 1, 2006, 10:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonplin OC its like 11

The Californian OC? Really, I had no idea :o

karmazonpl
January 1, 2006, 10:24 pm
yeah, I talked to a cop and that's what he told me, it used to be 10