( search forums )
So I spent new year on soldat!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
- Tek -
January 1, 2006, 6:15 am
Totally pwnt, so it was good. But funny story:

5 mins before my midnight, i was checking out the forums, and as soon as it hit 12am, the forums didn't respond anymore, XD. I reloaded, and got nothing.

I thought, that the internet finally crashed in 2006, rather than 2000 lol, that or the forums were going down, forum apocalypse for example.

But its turns out that my pc upstairs jsut got ****ed up.

Enjoy the new year.

rabidhamster
January 1, 2006, 6:27 am
actually, my comp did the same thing. the forums go down qute often actually, but are then recovered very quickly. it's nothing special.

happy 2006 though.

vash763
January 1, 2006, 6:36 am
Ya they went down. I got Plesk default page.

- Tek -
January 1, 2006, 7:45 am
Plesky new year!

rabidhamster
January 1, 2006, 8:28 am
huraa for plesk.

nfsjunkie91
January 1, 2006, 10:14 am
happy new plesk!

Deleted User
January 1, 2006, 12:49 pm
I refused to stay on the computer for new year. Id just sat infront of the tv. Saw the Times Square ball fall and countdown. Conngragulated. Went online afterwards, fell asleep. Nice day.

Chakra`
January 1, 2006, 2:52 pm
I went to u13 private around 2am. Everytime someone joined another would leave, so I spent about half an hour ctf-dueling 3 people.

Much thanks to SeanCapsYourAss, Solohan50 (I think thats how ya spell it), and me old mate TFS. And 'mr 50', that worming you do is a pain in the ass for me rugering. Ya bastad.

Maxx
January 1, 2006, 5:18 pm
I was on ark's rs server. Good times.

AerialAssault
January 1, 2006, 8:21 pm
and i got tanked.

The Geologist
January 1, 2006, 8:29 pm
Ha ha. Weaksauce.

Ebby
January 1, 2006, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderI refused to stay on the computer for new year. Id just sat infront of the tv. Saw the Times Square ball fall and countdown. Conngragulated. Went online afterwards, fell asleep. Nice day.

I missed the Time Square thing, my friend's and I just attempted counting down.

Why sleep? Go out and have some fun, and my friend's would have beaten me up if I stayed on Soldat.

Gortaak
January 2, 2006, 11:57 pm
yeah i missed it too kinda, i was too hammered to know what was going on, then came home and got laid, yay for new years

Rambo_6
January 3, 2006, 12:05 am
are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

me, i got tanked too. nad almost to third base

Deleted User
January 3, 2006, 12:05 am
i went to a friends house......houses.......fun times......gortaak i dont believe you, that sounds to corny.

Cookie.
January 3, 2006, 12:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

I got tanked too. I made first base with this one girl I have known my whole life :o I think i'm going to take her out tommorrow... and now I can officially say I have hoes in different postal codes :P

Ebby
January 3, 2006, 12:57 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

It would sound more impressive if you said 'I made it to third base' not 'I almost made it' The fact that you didn't just isn't something to boast about. What happened, did you get sick on her? ^^;

Cookie.
January 3, 2006, 1:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Ebbyquote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

It would sound more impressive if you said 'I made it to third base' not 'I almost made it' The fact that you didn't just isn't something to boast about. What happened, did you get sick on her? ^^;

Thats true... how can you almost get to third base Rambo...
Did she wake up or something you sick [CENSORED]! :P

Gortaak
January 3, 2006, 1:17 am
quote:Originally posted by dascooi went to a friends house......houses.......fun times......gortaak i dont believe you, that sounds to corny.

oh well belive what you want, what do you think happens when you split a 1/5 between you and your girlfriend on new years eve? sit and play soldat? :p

Ebby
January 3, 2006, 2:04 am
quote:Originally posted by Gortaakquote:Originally posted by dascooi went to a friends house......houses.......fun times......gortaak i dont believe you, that sounds to corny.

oh well belive what you want, what do you think happens when you split a 1/5 between you and your girlfriend on new years eve? sit and play soldat? :p

Your girlfriend would be pretty pissed if you sat playing Soldat.
Hehe, you gave her something to remember. :P

Cookie.
January 3, 2006, 2:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Ebbyquote:Originally posted by Gortaakquote:Originally posted by dascooi went to a friends house......houses.......fun times......gortaak i dont believe you, that sounds to corny.

Your girlfriend would be pretty pissed if you sat playing Soldat.
Hehe, you gave her something to remember. :P

Herpes!! :P

Gortaak
January 3, 2006, 2:50 am
i had AIDS once, but i gave it away :-/
AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LOVE SOUVINEERS!!

Kazuki
January 3, 2006, 3:59 am
Yeah, so uh ... enough making me rethink my life by telling me how many friends you have and how you got drunk with all of them. <_<

Any of you have New Year's resolutions? Let's hear some.

Edit: Typos tuhhminated! I'll be back!

Gortaak
January 3, 2006, 4:08 am
or better yet, new years resolutions that people will actually keep :O i didnt make any cause i know i wont see them through ><

Ebby
January 3, 2006, 4:14 am
quote:Originally posted by KazukiYeah, so uh ... enough making me rethink my life by telling me how many friends you have and how you got drunk with all of them. <_<

Any of you have New Year's resolutions? Let's hear some.

Edit: Typos tuhhminated! I'll be back!

Well, I made a stupid resolution with a couple of friends.
It was like 4 o'clock in the morning, women are weird. I made a resolution to find the perfect strapless bra. This sort of goes back to that bra convo with Chakra awhile back.

The Geologist
January 3, 2006, 4:33 am
No New Years resolutions here, but plenty of drinking and partying at my buddies house. Last time seeing him before he goes to Japan to work at a sushi bar. If anything I'll just resolve to go climbing more...

...how's that search going by the way?

Chakra`
January 3, 2006, 5:30 am
We can help.

Geo, to the bra-car!

Ebby
January 3, 2006, 6:05 am
So far the search continues. I'm going shopping tomorrow, so I'll look around then.

I'm glad I picked this resolution though, it might actually be possible. Maybe...Damn bras.

The Geologist
January 3, 2006, 6:13 am
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-bra-car! Or would that be Bra Man? Maybe that's better left for another day...

More power to ya sistah, down with the straps. ^_^

January 3, 2006, 9:38 pm
I spent new years on a plane. Next to a fat guy who was asleep and kept farting.
About as bad as the new year when someone tried to kidnap me.
Edit: SUP BRA

The Geologist
January 3, 2006, 11:02 pm
Damn man...that reminds me of my buddy, got in New Years eve. Spent the whole flight with three screaming little girls behind him, and some kid running up and down the isle. Kids were whinging, crying, hitting the seats, the parents were doing nothing but encouraging them...and no one said a word. What happened to the human race?

Hitman
January 4, 2006, 1:13 am
I went to a New Years rave, got absolutely mashed and then spent the following three days having sex.

A good start to the year I'd say.

Deleted User
January 4, 2006, 1:45 am
Were Hans and Günther more gentle this time, Hitman?

Rambo_6
January 4, 2006, 2:03 am
Well i almost got to third base then her mom walked in...

[CENSORED]

Ebby
January 4, 2006, 2:31 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 Well i almost got to third base then her mom walked in...

[CENSORED]

Agh, that still doesn't sound boast worthy.
Now the mom is to blame?

The Geologist
January 4, 2006, 2:32 am
Yea man...you could have just kept going, I'm sure she would have loved that.

Ebby
January 4, 2006, 2:36 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistYea man...you could have just kept going, I'm sure she would have loved that.

She could have joined in. :D

The Geologist
January 4, 2006, 2:44 am
Exactly...better stop before he gets a case of the "shoulda woulda coulda"s.

karmazonpl
January 4, 2006, 3:15 am
I remember a story on bb.com that some guy was boinking his girl and her mom walked in on them, and he didn't know what to say so he just mumbled "when's the dinner ready?". I lol'd for 4 days when I imagined that.

Rambo_6
January 4, 2006, 3:33 am
I regret leaving...

Coulda easily been a grand slam.

Cookie.
January 4, 2006, 4:31 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonplI remember a story on bb.com that some guy was boinking his girl and her mom walked in on them, and he didn't know what to say so he just mumbled "when's the dinner ready?". I lol'd for 4 days when I imagined that.

Hahahahah [CENSORED]! LOLOLOL

?
January 4, 2006, 4:09 pm
I was at work till 11:15 I think, got home at about 11:40 and was watching cartoons when I realized it was 11:59 so I changed it to the tv guide channel to see how many seconds I had, turns out it was like 10 so I just sat there and waited, when it turned I said.... "woo"

Hitman
January 7, 2006, 2:40 pm
Meant to post these earlier but I forgot. This is where I was at New Years:

[IMAGE]

Some pictures:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Pics came out a bit blurry cause of all the movement. Here are some videos:

Video #1

Video #2

Ebby
January 7, 2006, 5:27 pm
Dizzying. It looks like fun though, I should have gone out clubbing, but instead I hosted a small get together with friends. It was still nice. <33

Melba
January 8, 2006, 6:41 pm
Oh my Hitman, with that enormous bed sheet hoovering I bet the things they sell you are those fluor tablettes (smiley face, HELLO?)

and then they bring out the enormous bed sheet and use the lights on it.

Voilá, you're all so dizzy you THINK you're high, but instead.. YOU'RE HIGH ON LIFE! ... or fluor :p

that's my theory anyway :/

EDIT: I got drunk on new years eve. Wasn't that great because I had to get up at 10 in the morning for work.
So I had to take it easy :(

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 8:15 pm
haha work!

Melba
January 8, 2006, 8:48 pm
kjeften oluf

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 10:24 pm
kjeften geyvind

Melba
January 8, 2006, 10:26 pm
hahaha... så åpenbart, men likevel har ingen kalt meg det!

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 11:16 pm
carpe diem

gi.joe
January 11, 2006, 12:27 am
pretty average music at that rave hitman, i thought u UK guys had a decent scene going :p

my new years was pretty gud, went to a few clubs, met up with friends, drank ...the usual carry on.

Hitman
January 11, 2006, 1:56 am
That particular rave has more of a hippy atmosphere to it. Also, I don't exactly think they're going to play hardcore dance music whilst everybody is sitting down and tripping out to the pretty colours. The music they played during the 'parachute' (the sheet over the crowd; comes out in the last 40 minutes of the rave - nice way to end the night) went very nicely with it.

Captain Ben
January 11, 2006, 1:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychocarpe diem

AC, anyone?
For my New Years' I went down to the local Yacht club which was hosting a fancy dress party, so of course I came as a pirate. I didn't quite win the fancy dress prize... I was beaten by some fat guy masquerading as William Wallace. He wore a potato sack and had chicken [CENSORED] slapped on his face... God I was pissed off.
The highlight of that night were the tequila shots, which in a sudden twist I ended up doing body shots of a very fine 23 year old, and because I barely ever drink, only managed 4 shots before I was plastered.. Because the yachtclub doubles as a marina, I wandered down to my parent's boat, passed out in the back, woke up at 11:45 and staggered back to the club for the countdown.
in the morning, after waking up 3pm-ish, I proceeded to have a shower, and upon the removal of my costume, discovered the 23 year old chicks' gold havana thong tucked down the front of my pants.
I rang her up (her hotel- don't get any ideas) to tell her I had it and she told me to throw it away, mainly because she lost the other one when she and her friends went swimming in the marina. She also lost her handbag, phone and her very revealing boob tube.

frogboy
January 11, 2006, 1:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenShe also lost her handbag, phone and her very revealing boob tube.

Anything she didn't lose?

Ebby
January 11, 2006, 4:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by Captain BenShe also lost her handbag, phone and her very revealing boob tube.

Anything she didn't lose?

I think it's safe to say she's already lost her virginity awhile ago. :P

@ Captain Ben: That's a crazy night you had...

Captain Ben
January 12, 2006, 12:55 pm
Very true, although it'd be nice if I wasn't lying on my face on good ole Aquatica for... sometime.
Also, that memory inducing havana thong is now blue tacked to the wall as a reminder.

@Frogboy: I don't think she was game to go back to her parent's house naked...

To put my mind at rest, by thong I mean flip flop in 'American'. Y'know, that thing you wear on your foot...

Cookie.
January 12, 2006, 1:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenVery true, although it'd be nice if I wasn't lying on my face on good ole Aquatica for... sometime.
Also, that memory inducing havana thong is now blue tacked to the wall as a reminder.

To put my mind at rest, by thong I mean flip flop in 'American'. Y'know, that thing you wear on your foot...

Oh :'( That story just dropped like 10 in the awesome sauce scale :'(

Melba
January 12, 2006, 4:20 pm
hahhhahaa... Flip-flops = thong???

...hahah

TheFunktopus
January 12, 2006, 4:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by Captain BenVery true, although it'd be nice if I wasn't lying on my face on good ole Aquatica for... sometime.

Oh :'( That story just dropped like 10 in the awesome sauce scale :'(

Indeed it did :(. Except the part where you found a sandal in your pants.

Captain Ben
January 13, 2006, 1:09 am
It was a hot thong... It had toe jam on it and everything.