( search forums )
New Mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Scrooge
January 1, 2006, 10:07 am
Sudden Death: I had an idea of worms how you all go to 1 hp i figured you could do that in soldat and make every gun 1 hit kill to make the game fast and really challenging. Also it should have a certain amount of rounds like survival.

DeLarge
January 1, 2006, 10:18 am
No. Don't try and hunt stars.

Scrooge
January 1, 2006, 10:20 am
I'm just contributing my ideas

DeLarge
January 1, 2006, 10:34 am
But your ideas are no more than (As an example):

"I had an idea from my friend, it's called 'Dodge Ball', Alpha and Bravo team have respawning balls and throw the hard balls at their opponents. It's really fun and challenging I want it to be in the next Soldat."

"Hey, let's put a new power-up called 'Instant Kill' that when you feel like it you can press the 'K' key and it kills everyone and you get points!"

rabidhamster
January 1, 2006, 10:55 am
the fastest firing weapon without startup time (the mp5) would own.

DeLarge
January 1, 2006, 11:00 am
I think the Ruger and the Barrett are the essential.

Vijchtidoodah
January 1, 2006, 11:20 am
DeLarge, be quiet. There's a difference between making useless posts (which, ironically, you have just done) and saying something that you or others might actually be interested in.

Scrooge, sudden death would be interesting only if there was a better way to prevent spraying. Otherwise, it's a pretty decent idea.

DeLarge
January 1, 2006, 11:28 am
Why are you so mediocre?

Scrooge
January 1, 2006, 11:31 am
Thanks vijchtidoodah im not sure how to stop the spraying unless you simply take out all of the spraying guns.

Vijchtidoodah
January 1, 2006, 11:41 am
quote:Originally posted by ScroogeThanks vijchtidoodah im not sure how to stop the spraying unless you simply take out all of the spraying guns.

True, but then you're significantly limited in your choice of weapons. Moreso when you think about all the whiners who complain about how an M79 or LAW never hit them and completely disregard the fact that any damage -- even splash damage -- kills.

dr.ON
January 1, 2006, 9:46 pm
bad idea.
soldat weapons r ballanced with speed of shooting, damage nad other things... so it ll unbalance game

Kaider
January 2, 2006, 12:56 am
quote:Originally posted by DeLargeNo. Don't try and hunt stars.

Ha, that's ironic. Nearly ever post I see you type has three words in it, and contributing nothing to the actual topic.

On topic:

I don't really like this idea, sprayers would dominate. Michal implemented weapon modding so we can change the attributes of the weapons. You can accomplish an instant death mod instantly, make every weapon have a damage of around 300.

CrazyKid980
January 2, 2006, 2:53 am
hm, i dont think this would be fun, it wouldn't be challenging, it would be WAY too easy.

bolhy
January 20, 2006, 8:50 am
Yea maybe even be fixed in the prone position and
only law as a weapon =) sounds fun which channel is
it on =P