( search forums )
Happy new year!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
dr.ON
January 1, 2006, 4:29 pm
How your ny celebrations passed ?

Keron Cyst
January 1, 2006, 7:37 pm
virus326 got stuck on Joining Game... (man, none of the people from the SS forums can connect to my servers!) so I decided to screw hosting and finished wypting Boxo's ctf_Struggle (look at sig. for link).

You?

dr.ON
January 1, 2006, 9:39 pm
hmm i dont remember everything.
i lost my finger on my left hand, now i can't play soldat...

Swebonny
January 2, 2006, 1:30 pm
Waht you did
?

bl00dy_n0se
January 2, 2006, 3:31 pm
Fireworks are that bad you know?

Swebonny
January 2, 2006, 5:35 pm
Lol yeah i know that but..oh damn. He cant play soldat anymore..

bl00dy_n0se
January 2, 2006, 8:49 pm
That's sad *lights a candle for dr.ON*

Keron Cyst
January 2, 2006, 8:55 pm
Ouch. My condolences.

Seriously, I'd probably cripple someone really badly if I lost a finger, since I wouldn't be able to progress in piano for a future career OR use the computer :-/

You might be able to customize the keys so you can still play relatively normally... which finger did you lose?

Cookie.
January 2, 2006, 9:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystOuch. My condolences.

Seriously, I'd probably cripple someone really badly if I lost a finger, since I wouldn't be able to progress in piano for a future career OR use the computer :-/

You might be able to customize the keys so you can still play relatively normally... which finger did you lose?

It sounds like his index finger :O
You can probably still soldat if its just one finger :O And buy a mouse with lots of buttons so you can set them to grenades and change weapons

I use to have a friend with one arm, he could kick everybody's ass at FPS with his stub :P

Kaider
January 2, 2006, 9:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by Keron CystOuch. My condolences.

It sounds like his index finger :O
You can probably still soldat if its just one finger :O And buy a mouse with lots of buttons so you can set them to grenades and change weapons

I use to have a friend with one arm, he could kick everybody's ass at FPS with his stub :P

Ya, I tried playing without my index finger for a little bit on Soldat. T'was a little easy to get used to actually.

karmazonpl
January 2, 2006, 10:22 pm
iam sooo drfunk naow lloool

Deleted User
January 2, 2006, 10:38 pm
How did you lose it?