( search forums )
what the...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
The Twilight
January 2, 2006, 7:35 pm
Alright, so I'm on a public server, and I see this game with the title: good weapon mod. I go in, it is wierd, my socom shoots knives there and my Hk shot arrows. but then they banned me! its their crazy game, they changed it, and they banned me.

The Geologist
January 2, 2006, 8:05 pm
Welcome to Soldat. This happens often and it was most likely a server problem and not the will of those running the server (hopefully). Nothing you can do but wait to be unbanned, which doesn't take long, or try and contact those running the server to be removed from the banned list.

rabidhamster
January 2, 2006, 8:38 pm
in the network section of soldat.ini:
quote:Max_KnifeCheat_Warnings=14
Disable_AntiCheat_Kick=0this is what they probably have there. all soldat configurations start with this setup, and the admins probably didn't know about it. if you can email one or more of the admins, tell them to switch Disable_AntiCheat_Kick=0 to Disable_AntiCheat_Kick=1.

and geologist, unless he contacts the admins, he will be permanently banned. soldat does that with autodetected "hackers."

The Geologist
January 2, 2006, 8:48 pm
'eh? Not all the time. I've been banned for similar reasons and have been able to return to those servers no problem later on. But w/e.

Denacke
January 2, 2006, 8:50 pm
I believe cheat kicks last for 24 hours.

Keron Cyst
January 2, 2006, 8:52 pm
I think it was better that you were booted; why on earth would you want to go back to such a weird server, anyways?

DeLarge
January 2, 2006, 11:51 pm
The 'weird' server was a Weapons Modifcation server. But yeah, The Twilight, it was best for you to get booted, Weapons Modifications are the worst.

Kaider
January 2, 2006, 11:57 pm
I think everyone here can tell it was a Weapons Modification server. Sometimes Weapon Mod servers are good if you just want a little break from the ordinary Soldat.