( search forums )
Omg wtf is up with this picture >.<
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Cookie.
January 3, 2006, 4:27 am
Ok so I was reading my psychology textbook and I was on the chapter involving language. I flip the page to this article about how children were able to distinguish two very similar sentences with the reversal of words without themselves being able to speak the same sentences. The examples they used were big bird tickling cookie monster, and cookie monster tickling big bird.... NOW look at the image, I think there is alot more going on there then tickling!!! >:| ANAL SEX!

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
January 3, 2006, 4:41 am
FURRY

[IMAGE]

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 3, 2006, 4:45 am
OH SNAP!~

Deleted User
January 3, 2006, 5:15 am
DARKO

Cookie.
January 3, 2006, 5:19 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeFURRY

[IMAGE]

I'm not personally but I think the writer of this textbook is!
The next few pages were on cases where a child had been raised by animals lol :P

?
January 3, 2006, 8:52 pm
that movie was ok, I sold it cause the ending jsut made no sense, being a movie nerd I like me endings to be creative but still MAKE FRIGGIN SENSE!!!

Liber_Lupus
January 3, 2006, 9:02 pm
He went back to the past and decided to die to save the world from this black hole. I still like it.

b00stA
January 3, 2006, 11:48 pm
Yup, he "fixed" the problem by bringing back the jet engine.

That "omg ur a furry" pic fails :/

karmazonpl
January 3, 2006, 11:53 pm
Actually you have a sick, corrupted mind

frogboy
January 4, 2006, 12:12 am
Oh look! Big Bird is tickling Cookie Monster!

?
January 4, 2006, 1:01 am
o yeah so instead of meeting the bunny that night he sat in bed, finally I get it....

Hitman
January 4, 2006, 1:32 am
Dur.

rabidhamster
January 4, 2006, 2:00 am
that movie sucked.

that picture is odd.

my replies are stupid.

this is spam.

Deleted User
January 4, 2006, 5:27 am
Let me see you make a better movie :)

?
January 4, 2006, 4:10 pm
Sorry I don't get confusing movies Hitman, I don't have the aid of E :P

Deleted User
January 4, 2006, 6:26 pm
BUT THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED AND STUFF

edak
January 4, 2006, 11:01 pm
so bigbird took the whole cookie?

nfsjunkie91
January 5, 2006, 3:22 am
bigbird took the whole cookie.

Kaider
January 5, 2006, 3:58 am
I have been actually quite interested in psychology. Do you think you can type up the words for me (and maybe scan the pictures?) and send it in maybe an Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word,or even a Paint document? Plzthx ^^

Cookie.
January 5, 2006, 4:45 am
quote:Originally posted by KaiderI have been actually quite interested in psychology. Do you think you can type up the words for me (and maybe scan the pictures?) and send it in maybe an Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word,or even a Paint document? Plzthx ^^

You mean like for the page or the subchapter :) I'll consider doing it for you if I get the time and feel like being nice. A money incentive is also nice sometimes ;) ;) ;) PAYPAL ;) ;) ;)

vash763
January 5, 2006, 5:14 am
no, cookei monster deserves NOTHING