( search forums )
So annoying
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
MWTBDLTR
January 3, 2006, 5:21 am
Ok, im trying to play some climbing maps right now, theres 3 servers up. Every freaking one either it sais that that the wrong map file was found or something, or the map could not be downloaded. Im just getting annoyed and want to know why this happens

DeLarge
January 3, 2006, 5:25 am
It's not your side, it's the server's side. The maps are probably corrupted, or none are currently selected to play.

Deleted User
January 3, 2006, 12:46 pm
MWTBBDLTR, this happens to alot of people in soldat. For example the enesce sever. I sometimes go in, and 5 seconds later kicked out. Nomatter how many times I try to get in when that map is playing I get kicked out.

Maybe downloading the maps again is a try.

But I dont think its on the servers side, since I see other people who can stay inside :S weird.

Deleted User
January 3, 2006, 5:23 pm
it is also happening to people, like myslef, on maps that come with Soldat, it gets annoying when wanting to play CTF and you can't download a map you already have =/

Da cHeeSeMaN
January 3, 2006, 7:50 pm
caaaaabron caaaaaaabron caaaabrrrooon if you only kneewww ... i dont wanna fight...caaaaabrrooonn

Yeah severside mate

DeLarge
January 3, 2006, 8:23 pm
Da cHeeSeMaN, what does the "caaaaabron" have got to do with the subject of this topic?

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 9:57 am
Can you write all the three servers here? I know only EnEsCe.