( search forums )
Need help!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Scrooge
January 3, 2006, 12:46 pm
SOrry to bother anyone but could someone please! waypoint my map for me? Thanks.Please leave your email and i will send you the map.

OutofOrder
January 3, 2006, 1:15 pm
i don't think this petition fits this forum... and ffs, you didn't even say WHICH map xD

Keron Cyst
January 3, 2006, 11:42 pm
I think the forum category's appropriate. But can you show what your map looks like?...

Scrooge
January 4, 2006, 8:23 am
sorry but i dont know how to post a picture.But i could email you the file.

The Geologist
January 4, 2006, 8:27 am
For your own reference, if you zoom out in the maker and hit shift + print screen, you will get an overview picture. Use paint or some other type of program if you want to edit the picture at all, and then upload it to a site like tinypic.com or imageshack. Uploading the picture will spit out an address that you can send to someone or post here on the site to show us what your map looks like.

Keron Cyst
January 4, 2006, 3:48 pm
Isn't it [ALT] + Print Screen? :-/ And Scrooge: Print Screen is the key just right of F12. It captures whatever's showing on your monitor (doesn't work for some fullscreen apps.), and holding [ALT] while you press that restricts the capture field to the one window you have selected.

Raptor
January 4, 2006, 4:46 pm
Just waypoint his map...

Look! esx_raptor@hotmail.com <-- That's my e-mail. I'll waypoint your map :)

With one post I said everything...

Scrooge
January 9, 2006, 9:04 am
sorry but i no longer need peoples help and thanks for showing me how to take a screen shot!