( search forums )
ctf_sTeAlTh - V0LaNd m0D
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
January 3, 2006, 3:03 pm
Hi i'm still a begginer in making maps and mods but here is my first map i've ever made. This map is based on Voland it's a camper paradise kindda map. it's not very good but i think it is good for camping and stuff. btw - how did insert an image for my scrrenshot?

Vijchtidoodah
January 3, 2006, 3:18 pm
Before I tell you how to insert a picture, let's begin with the fact that the way you typed out the thread topic makes me want to vomit. Honestly, what's the point of typing in a way that is not only useless and time-consuming, but also irritatingly difficult to read for me.

Now for the picture. You're going to need to upload it onto a site like llsc.us (which seems to be down right now) or the infamously terrible imageshack.org. Once you've done that, imageshack should spit out a url for the picture. Finally, on these forums you're going to type [IMAGE].

It would also be a good idea to upload the map so that people can take a look at it.

darkmatie
January 4, 2006, 4:09 pm
dasil owned by vijchit :p whahahaha

Orniflyer
January 4, 2006, 4:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by darkmatiedasil owned by vijchit :p whahahaha

Try to say something more useful.
This guy is a beginner. It's better to help him than saying something like that.

@dasil:
[URL]
there you can upload you're images easly.
But make sure that it's a jpg image. bmp images which are the standard format for screen capture programms are very large. But even microsoft paint can convert you're file.

darkmatie
January 4, 2006, 5:31 pm
hey man , i only try to be funny, and im a beginner too

hey dasil, look in the new maps forum and click the media upload subject

rabidhamster
January 4, 2006, 9:10 pm
this is probably his first forum, it's highly likely that he's used to having his hand held the whole way, with nothing about needing to find your own hosting site. i suggest walagata for file hosting, so you can upload your .pms file.

vash763
January 4, 2006, 11:58 pm
m00net ftw

Soulsnipa
January 5, 2006, 12:05 am
http://sml.u13.net fatws

lithium
January 5, 2006, 2:40 am
www.walagata.com owns you all.

viggoloniggolo
January 5, 2006, 6:56 pm
lol soulsnipa 8-)))) always advertising yer site lal

and about the map... i cannot comment anything until i see or try it for instance and this topic shouldn't be in NEW MAPS directory

vash763
January 5, 2006, 11:16 pm
It should be in the New Maps FORUM, he just needs to come back and post the map/overview

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 12:39 am
thx all - i'm a 1337 at soldat but not at using forums or making maps :p. i'll go to all the websites and see which one's the best. Vijchtidoodah, i can only say that u're trying act like u're teh best i zi wurld but i dun think u can mod like i do - i help ivan create his mods. thx to u all anyway - and soz my grammar was wrong - i dun know y cos i get rlly good marks in zi school.... for english i mean... maybe i was tired....

karmazonpl
January 6, 2006, 12:41 am
wtf he sounds like a 100% troll, if he's serious, then heavens help him in life

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 12:42 am
omg... soz for dble reply... my harddisk was burnt.... a thunder struck my house jus now......... NOOOOOOO and i was connected to internet... ppl, ill try to make a new map, with the same name

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 12:42 am
karma stfu

Vijchtidoodah
January 6, 2006, 6:50 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonplwtf he sounds like a 100% troll, if he's serious, then heavens help him in life

He's just new and doesn't know what humor is. He'll be a bit annoying at first and then cool off.

quote:i dun think u can mod like i do

Wouldn't know, I don't mod. But you sure can gloat better than I.

Flying_Dutchman
January 7, 2006, 5:11 pm
Hmm, interesting topic. I think it would be really appreciated by many if you typed normal like you did in your first post, instead of that, as karma calls it, troll language. ;)
But let's wait for the map instead of turning this topic into a flamecontest.

Vijchtidoodah
January 8, 2006, 2:38 am
Karmazon doesn't call it "troll language," you're putting words into his mouth. ;)

I understand your good intentions, but often people (you, for example) have a habit of trying to turn everyone into lifeless robots who go through the threads not saying what they really want to say. But let me remind you that this is a forum for discussion -- things go off-topic, that's the nature of any real conversation. All dasilverguy has to do is post a screenshot or a download link to get things back on track. Meanwhile, I'm going to express my right and duty to inform him (indirectly, if need be) of character traits of his that are socially unaccepted. I would hope people did the same to me.

It only becomes a "flamecontest" if people actually begin to participate. Dasilverguy tried to start one, I stopped it.

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 2:49 am
quote:Originally posted by dasilverguyomg... soz for dble reply... my penor was burnt.... a thunder struck my mom jus now......... NOOOOOOO and i was connected to intarwebz... ppl, ill try to crap out a new map, with the same name

same old excuse.

vash763
January 8, 2006, 3:10 am
How true.

I've used 'NOOOOO and i was connected to intarwebz ppl' many a time.

Flying_Dutchman
January 8, 2006, 4:10 pm
You're right, but I'm getting a bit annoyed when people type like that, can't help it. So I'm just telling him it would be apreciated if he expressed his feelings in a bit more readable english. ;)
And yea, i twisted Karmas words a bit, sorry for that. :P