( search forums )
ctf_fastgreen (a soldat map)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Mothafix
January 3, 2006, 7:14 pm
Howdy ho! And again i did a small cute map :D

And thanks to n1gh7m4r3 for hosting teh map and very good ideas!

1. [URL]
2. [URL]
3. [URL]

Download: [URL]

EDIT: I changed alphas flag place to upper tunnel

viggoloniggolo
January 3, 2006, 7:15 pm
the sides are not equal

damnnation
January 3, 2006, 7:17 pm
thy dont have to be, dumbass

viggoloniggolo
January 3, 2006, 8:05 pm
the sides are not equally situated, its easier to steal the blue flag and you damnation, shut your fu**ing hole, iwasnt talking to you

n1gh7m4r3
January 3, 2006, 8:20 pm
We've updated the map! Both flags are now easy to steal, because we put the flag in the tunnel.

Keron Cyst
January 3, 2006, 8:24 pm
IMO, it's easier to steal red since Bravo troops can camp at the flag and lob 'nades down left & right. Nice map design, tho'. Could work on the polygon shading.

OutofOrder
January 3, 2006, 9:36 pm
I like the layout idea.
Weird that Keron didn't say this, but i'd advice you to learn to use transparency on sceneries. As for the looks, it seemed you had little time to make the map, or made it in a rush.
Still, good effort, keep them maps coming. :)

DeLarge
January 3, 2006, 10:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggolothe sides are not equally situated, its easier to steal the blue flag and you damnation, shut your fu**ing hole, iwasnt talking to you

Damnation has said this well. The sides don't have to be equal. At least the flags are in the same line within the map. Damnation can do what he wants. It doesn't matter if you weren't talking to him - he was correcting something in a way that you are wrong. You are such an immature member that in your past topics, trying to starhunt. I think that you should leave the forums.

n1gh7m4r3
January 4, 2006, 10:57 am
So where can we put the blue flag? When we put it on the ground it's impossieble to make a score, because the Spawn Points are too near at the flag then... But thanks a lot for the good comments =D We'll work on it.

damnnation
January 4, 2006, 1:35 pm
[CENSORED]face i am here way longer then you so you think i have to listen to you? HELL NO
thnx DeLarge, good point also:)

DeMonIc
January 4, 2006, 1:49 pm
Vig was right that the map isn't balanced, because it's small and blue have to attack uphill, which is always a disadvantage. If you really want to diss Vig, PM him and don't litter topics: he's new, and he needs time until he gets the hang of these forums, you don't need to flame him for each of his posts.

Otherwise the map needs lots of more work. More advanced shading would be nice, and the background colour should have more contrast with the polygons, otherwise it's a pain for the eye. I also suggest that you practice your scenery-placing: the support.bmp-s are really ugly, and the random "In front of everything" sceneries are not very pretty either. Don't get discouraged though: the first few maps one makes are never very good. Try aiming for somewhat bigger maps, with more balanced sides.

darkmatie
January 4, 2006, 3:41 pm
i dont like it...
not personal

-the backgroundcolor is irritating
-like alot people said: disadvantage to a team
-better shading?