( search forums )
(moved) heh ;) sup
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
snappy10
January 3, 2006, 11:15 pm
was just thinking about soldat been a long time. seems the community has gotten alot bigger. sadly though im looking through recent posts and i dont see any old faces. anyways nice to see your still working on the game.

Cookie.
January 4, 2006, 12:07 am
quote:Originally posted by snappy10was just thinking about soldat been a long time. seems the community has gotten alot bigger. sadly though im looking through recent posts and i dont see any old faces. anyways nice to see your still working on the game.

Hello
Wow you have been on the forums a long time :O I think there are still a few people that joined the forums around the same time as you left posting on the boards though :)

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 3:14 am
oooooooooo ancient

Soulsnipa
January 5, 2006, 3:33 am
I think i am... eh nevermind...u got over 9 months on me :(

January 5, 2006, 4:53 pm
I got 15 days on you, and I still post here occasionally, when there's something worth posting.

that fuking sniper
January 7, 2006, 7:41 pm
What do you mean no old faces you coke addict?

peemonkey
January 7, 2006, 11:08 pm
im like what, 2003?
*checks*
yep. well hello there.

Marbire
January 8, 2006, 1:12 am
I got 15 days on Sticky, and I'm still here! Playing soldat that is, I never psot here. And my soldat playtime is slowly getting lower and lower. Snappy I remember you somewhat. I think we were in the same clan at one point or another.

http://soldatforums.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=461

a-4-year-old
January 8, 2006, 1:55 am
*native american acsent* oh ansestor! oh ancestor! tell us younger ones of the soldats of yesterday for we make the soldats of the future!

wow that was corny. infact, i think the word corny is corny now :/

anyway, nice to meet you. but really, you need not look far to find someone arround from a long time ago.