( search forums )
Soldat Flash Movie
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
CrazyKid980
January 4, 2006, 12:06 am
I saw this on newgrounds, and i thought I'd like to share it. It isn't mine, but whatever, its still cool.

[URL]

Messiah
January 4, 2006, 3:45 am
Lol, thats really good wish he would make more

bl00dy_n0se
January 4, 2006, 10:14 am
too much blabla at the beginning but kinde funny to see soldat in an animated flash movie ^^

CrazyKid980
January 4, 2006, 2:47 pm
I think he may make a second one accordingly to his comment, flash movies take a while to finish.

Deleted User
January 4, 2006, 2:53 pm
Already posted But that kinda funny

dr.ON
January 5, 2006, 9:54 pm
normal movie, 1 nice joke.
maker of this 1 add a banner to soldat homepage next time :)

Ray.Dyo
January 6, 2006, 11:37 am
Cool. But, too much text in the begining yes.

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 2:27 pm
older than old itself, but nice :P

when my soldat flash is finished, this will look like camel excrements if u compare ^^

Raptor
January 7, 2006, 12:12 am
I like it! But are they saying that women are better Soldat players than men?

a-4-year-old
January 7, 2006, 12:28 am
WTF I NEVER WANT TO READ A RETARDED PLOT LIKE THAT AGAIN

anyway. it was alright but come on, know wonder she killed him, he had a friggin minigun. and he was the only guy on the other team, and non of the other team members on alfa did anything exept die, and there was only one good joke, and at the one part where he was at the flag and didnt take it the text went by too fast, and the art did not make fun of anything IN soldat, just a bunch of stupid ppl, and that captain retard guy sucked at everyting, and there was only one barretard, and 2 degals and no spaz or GOOD autos, and the sound fx where too loud and the music not taken from soldat sucked alot and there was no REAL action, and the whole thing basically sucked.

but that is just my one sentence oppinion.

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 2:27 am
dont understimate the minigun. I pwn all with the minigun.
yay for minigun

a-4-year-old
January 7, 2006, 2:21 pm
but one minigun vs bunch o' noobs???? i dont think so. and they could have made a good joke too, like as soon as the bigminigunguy killed that retard, the bravo guy turns into a nineyearold and starts danceing and than some alfa guy goes "damn gostecs" or something that is somehow amusing.

Ebby
January 7, 2006, 5:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by RaptorI like it! But are they saying that women are better Soldat players than men?

No, they're just saying don't piss off a woman in Soldat.

a-4-year-old
January 7, 2006, 11:56 pm
no they are saying, knife>minigun

Kazuki
January 8, 2006, 2:20 am
Hahaha, I remember Captain Jimbo posting that. The girl's scream actually made me jump, back up, and say " ... Whoa" wide-eyed. >_>

xtishereb
January 10, 2006, 1:16 am
Who teh f*** made that intro music? It was craptacular.

Yes, I know MM totally tracked that music. I still don't really like it, but I can stand to listen to Acid for more than 10 minutes, so whatever.

I've thought of funnier things in the shower, but hey, flash animation is hard.