( search forums )
Polaks? WTF?!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Witcher
January 4, 2006, 8:20 pm
Today i've been a witness of a process i've noticed a long time ago, but this was just too much for me to take!

quote:20:51| (gt_master) GG?
20:51| (gt_master) Lol
20:51| (gt_master) You are poles..
20:51| (gt_master) I have to understand
20:51| (gt_master) Stupid, noob, lame, poles
20:51| (gt_master) oh, laggy
20:51| (gt_master) With those [CENSORED]ing options I have to understand
20:51| (gt_master) C ya then, [CENSORED]ing pole...

+ 2 more screens

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8907/gt3dq.png
http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/3036/screenshot665qx.png

I understand you might not LIKE Poles, but hey... I didn't choose to be born in this goddamn country and I really wish I was British or so... but... You could AT LEAST stop saying and doing such stupid things! It's not only a single event - it happens quite often. Do you know how hard it is for NORMAL people to break this goddamn stereotype?

What angers me the most - even if you're a normal good player and a good friend - you get criticised for EVERYTHING if you're a Pole. And when you change f.e. your gamestyle to exactly the same thing which your opponent shows - you get criticised AGAIN! WHY?

Look at text_killer: he says i'm a good buddy and i don't LAME or WHINE nor SPRAY nor CAMP nor DO ANYTHING BAD while playing. So does OutcasT and Skitzo (at least they said so a few days ago ;)). Now look at gt_master, who said what he said today, after a clan war between RA^RD and his CF. It's kind'a silly to see such a difference...

It's true that there are many lame-Poles, but getting used to saying that you loose cause Poles are nabz, etc. is a BAD thing. If you loose to Poles - don't whine yourselves. Live with it.

If you loose to Poles or something else, PUH-LEEEEZ DON'T SAY IT'S ONLY BECAUSE POLES ARE [CENSORED]GOTS, etc!!!

I want you to tell me, WHY do you do such things? Why do you think someone's worse than you JUST BECAUSE HE IS A POLE? It's a kind of rasizm you know...

[notice: if showing the nicks is abusing the rules - please delete the nicks, but don't close the topic! I want this goddamn thing to be solved!]

Leo
January 4, 2006, 8:32 pm
What's wrong with being a pole or a german or an american or whatever else ? Don't listen to idiot kids on the net.

DeLarge
January 4, 2006, 8:35 pm
You're talking about Polish? In the two screenshots, nobody sais nothing about 'poles.'

rabidhamster
January 4, 2006, 8:47 pm
so you're unhappy because some spoiled fat 10 year olds with too much money were racist towards you?

you've never been on xbox live before, have you?

Pulp
January 4, 2006, 8:49 pm
Euh...only Poles can make an incoherent topic as this...

Deleted User
January 4, 2006, 8:53 pm
Let me begin with a statement.. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST POLES, so don't blame me, okay ?
Just a few facts

> players with the |PL| tag tend to chat in polish a lot, actually so much that it get's annoying soon
> players with the |PL| tag tend to be, for some reason, the lamest guys to meet, really
> players with the |PL| tag have a great habit of casting at least 1 vote per map, well most of them, I can't understand why
> players with the |PL| tag playing in clans tend to be very [CENSORED]y when playing CW's
>> I assume that if some has the |PL| tag and speaks polish, he is a pole
>> now, many people see these guys and quite naturally ( not because of any particular nationality but because it's perfectly human to do so ) link them with the rest of poles
>> therefore, even those polish players who behave well and have amazing skills are sometimes treated like dogs just because they're not ashamed of their origin

I repeat, I have NOTHING against poles and I don't think that the reasons mentioned above are good enough to blame the whole polish gaming community but you have to understand, that the average age of soldat players is deeply below 15 and these kids behave according to their age -)

P.S.: I am czech and I can say that I understand spoken polish quite well. No matter the skill of behaviour, the average amount of dirty words that poles use is really unbelievable .. I mean, half of their speech is usually swearing. That's what I don't like much about poles since I've met many personally and they, unfortunately, speak like this even in real, ehm :p

Witcher
January 4, 2006, 9:02 pm
whoa! What a surprise! None of you ever said a bad word about a Pole! So strange...
I'm not a fat, spoiled 10 year old polish kid, if you really want to know that. I play soldat longer than most of you all. The point is that i got tired of people saying idiotic things just cause of my nationality and i want to know why do people say that? why do YOU say that? And i want you to F.u.c.king STOP IT!

text_killer
January 4, 2006, 9:07 pm
quote:
Look at text_killer: he says i'm a good buddy and i don't LAME or WHINE nor SPRAY nor CAMP nor DO ANYTHING BAD while playing

Witcher :*

Deleted User
January 4, 2006, 9:08 pm
always fighting :Q!

Dark_Noddy
January 4, 2006, 9:08 pm
First of all, its not you who were fat, etc... Second of all, U're kinda doing what U're complaining about.. I've never had anything against polaks.. I've never called them "[CENSORED] retarded pl ppl".. And yet U accuse me of this in the same way that suXer __^ accuses U of "beeing a Stupid, noob, lame, pole"

some ppl are [CENSORED]ed up >_> just leave them be (Its the internet FFS) and isnt there a mute command in soldat ?

Svirep
January 4, 2006, 9:15 pm
"i dont want to ba polish i wish i was british"???????
you dumb moron ill insult every polack i see from now on you fat fuuck
cant't belive this eunich i actually asamed of his country and origin
goddamn retarded [CENSORED]s

DeLarge
January 4, 2006, 9:16 pm
All of you's need to shut up quickly, because this is like a fight against Nazi Germany and the Polish Resistance! I'm here to say, I have a Greek background, and I'm living in Australia and I have no problems with Polish, and Polands are in Northern Europe and Greece is South-East! Why don't all of you guys have a peace treaty with the Polish. If this topic goes haywire, then lock it to prevent further out-of-control arguments.

Aquarius
January 4, 2006, 9:17 pm
Why do you care about an opinion of some random stupid kid?

Witcher
January 4, 2006, 9:17 pm
if you all have nothing against Poles, then WHO is doing things i have written? Why do i get kicked of 90% of foreign private servers just for my nationality? Why do people vote-kick me with a reason: "polak" or "polish nab" only cause i own them with socom on publics? :/ Where are all those people? Maybe they don't exist? Maybe it's my imagination? and i'm not accusing all of ya. If you don't think that way, just don't write. It's a topic directed to people, who do this... but i know they won't show up and admit it. They're afraid they will have to consider themselves loosers. I don't want much... I just want it to stop...

(For example: even though i'm known of my anti-semith point of view I don't run around shouting that Jews are nabz, lamers, sprayers, etc.... It's not hard. Why is it so hard to others?)

and sorry: i read rabidhamster's post too fast ... i gues. :P

@ up: it's not just one kid's oppinion. It's the opinion of so many people I can't play a public server not to get in touch with it...

And yes, I wish I was British, cause I love English language and that way I'd know it better. I wish I was British, cause I love cars with the steering wheel on the left side (f.e. Nissan Skyline) and it would be easier to drive one there. That's why i'd prefer to be British. I myself have nothing against my nation. It's just some idiotic simple things.

Svirep
January 4, 2006, 9:21 pm
silence inferior polack!

only people worse then polaks are greek australians :)

DeLarge
January 4, 2006, 9:25 pm
No, the only people who are actually worse is your nationality.

Echo_Trail
January 4, 2006, 9:29 pm
australia has steve irvin! Dont mess with the croc hunter 0_o

Svirep
January 4, 2006, 9:30 pm
heh yeah, and crocodile dundee, he's my favourite superhero
sort off

quote:Originally posted by DeLargeNo, the only people who are actually worse is your nationality.

well, that was a bit lame
but to be honest i often insult people only for their nationality (in soldat)
but just as a joke, it's always nice when it pisses people off
i especialy like insulting polacks and hungarians
even thought abut changing my taunts to nation-specific insults but never got around to it

Leo
January 4, 2006, 9:53 pm
DeLargeeeeeee I am greek also :)

The Geologist
January 4, 2006, 10:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Svirep

well, that was a bit lame
but to be honest i often insult people only for their nationality (in soldat)
but just as a joke, it's always nice when it pisses people off
i especialy like insulting polacks and hungarians
even thought abut changing my taunts to nation-specific insults but never got around to it

Then that would make you a bit of a racist, wouldn't it? You deserved that lame comment, even if you are just joking.

It sounds like you want to be British for purely superficial reasons. You want to speak English and get a car with the steering on the left side? Very patriotic. It doesn't matter where you move to, you're still born Polish and that will never change.

Svirep
January 4, 2006, 10:20 pm
no, me hating niggers spicks and chinks would make me a racist
insulting little soldat online jerkoffs and idiots would just make me an a5shole

The Geologist
January 4, 2006, 10:23 pm
Ahh, but you don't insult jerkoffs and idiots, you prefer to insult Polacks and Hungarians.

Svirep
January 4, 2006, 10:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistAhh, but you don't insult jerkoffs and idiots, you prefer to insult Polacks and Hungarians.

you fat retarded potato-eating eunich ashole

now... are you polak or magyar?

my point exactly

lithium
January 4, 2006, 10:32 pm
Just ignore him. You have to ignore all abuse hurled at you in Soldat.

The Geologist
January 4, 2006, 10:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Svirep
you fat retarded potato-eating eunich ashole

now... are you polak or magyar?

my point exactly

Neither, I just know racists when I see 'em. Nice attempt at an insult by the way. And yes, lithium, ignoring fools like that is far and away the best way to go.

DeLarge
January 4, 2006, 10:42 pm
I guess he registered here to purposely write racist comments. I think Svirep's gonna cry!

Svirep
January 4, 2006, 10:51 pm
yeah i'm all shook up

DeLarge
January 4, 2006, 11:01 pm
Wow, you're shook up to sob out front?

karmazonpl
January 4, 2006, 11:19 pm
Polska, Polska, Bialo Czerwoni !

Yeah, Polish pride

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 12:06 am
onpy poles I have anything against, is those who come into my server and start yapping in polish even tho its clear that noone else on that server understands him.
why are almost only poles doing this?

karmazonpl
January 5, 2006, 12:47 am
Shut up its a Polish game, we can do whatever we want, we own this game

rabidhamster
January 5, 2006, 2:10 am
while playing soldat

10 or under: 15%

10-12: 10%

13-16: 35%

17-20: 25%

21 and up: 15%

while in the soldat community

10 or under: 2%

10-12: 5%

13,14: 15%
15,16: 35%

17-20: 15%

21 and up: 28%

please note that these are complete guesses.

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 5:25 am
All Polaks use MP5 ;d

Ebby
January 5, 2006, 6:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Witcher
And yes, I wish I was British, cause I love English language and that way I'd know it better. I wish I was British, cause I love cars with the steering wheel on the left side (f.e. Nissan Skyline) and it would be easier to drive one there. That's why i'd prefer to be British. I myself have nothing against my nation. It's just some idiotic simple things.

Honestly I don't get the whole bit about wanting to be British. Every Nationality has been taunted, so wanting to change your ethnicity won't help, nor will it gain more support from others.

Just ignore idiots. It's not like you're the only Polish guy who plays this game, obviously. >.> Calm down, it's good for your blood pressure. :D

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 12:48 pm
Ehm, lol? Yeah right. I just got mad of that [CENSORED]ty and laggy server, sry. I'm not racist. And about that situation. Witcher, you don't know what was behind it, so stfu. You don't have anything to do with that, or you ale Polish. There are good polish guys and those no-good. As in every country. So what then. Blaming me racist, omg...

EDIT: And I haven't read any replies of this message, they doesn't matter. Hmm, I'm just thinking. Why you picked me? There is pretty much of those who say that polish do lag and so on. (In fact they do, more than average.) I can leave this thing, whatever. People just ymh, can be stupid. And it is pretty sad to see, in here forums too, and in soldat community, everywhere. So I just suggest you to don't care about that things what ppl say. Just keep on.

Little offtopic, but I think you got my point. Sorry about that pole thing.

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 12:50 pm
I wish I knew what a pole was. When I here it I think of Santa and little elves.

Are you an elf?

Outcast
January 5, 2006, 1:56 pm
Poles DO lag, that's true. But I accepted that as a fact ha. I hope today we play CF for TPC finals with 2 laggy poles <_< And yes witcher I love you, except the jessica thing! ;S

Svirep
January 5, 2006, 1:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by wurstEnemy0013I wish I knew what a pole was. When I here it I think of Santa and little elves.

no man, its the shiny metaly thing hot chicks dance around in strip bars

but poles are also fat people with interesting mullet/moustache combinations that grow potatoes, frequently lag and say kurwa mac, eat cheese and live mostly in poland
andy sipowicz is also a pole
oh and jan palach

polish_lagger
January 5, 2006, 2:18 pm
whine, kurwa > vittu

Meandor
January 5, 2006, 3:24 pm
As long as you know it's not like that, why do you need to make a thread about it? Makes me think that you believe other polanders are like what he said.

text_killer
January 5, 2006, 3:24 pm
I agree, that a lot of poles are 'lame' or play unfair, but not all of them...
I know a lot of poles who are very nice guys and play quite fair (Witcher, Ichiro, Zieg, Trollee, PetahPan, Dowhook, etc..)
They aren't 'laming' because they are poles, they lame because of their nature, and leave them alone, let them be lame if they feel like doing it.

Oh, and Witcher, about that clanwar, don't you know why they swear?
Because they lost a clanwar, and they want to blame somebody/something, they cant understand that they can be beaten... If they win that war, they dont say a word about you guys... This is kinda no comment...

This is only a bad habit, it has nothing to do with poles... They are just annoying little dip[CENSORED]s who want an excuse because they lost an fcw, which doesnt even matter at all

person
January 5, 2006, 3:36 pm
Dunno if its been said

but basically, poles are infamous for lagging it up in Australian servers.

seeing someone join with a "PL" on their name is just funny now. They all have pings of about 400... yet they still join the servers here all the time.

SuperKill
January 5, 2006, 3:45 pm
i think this might be the most common thing to see in euro soldat servers:
[marcin{PL}] ;]

poles DO make that ;] smiley all the time.

;]

Svirep
January 5, 2006, 4:10 pm
heh poles kick ass
makes me wonder though
i almost never meet anyone from my country
or from any other ex yugoslavian country as a matter of fact
it's a shame, it would be great to see a bunch of balkanians swearing and demostrating their internal balkanian historical and political animosities in soldat
well maybe

ThaD
January 5, 2006, 5:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Witcher

you really would like to be a Brit just because of such idiotic, simple, pathetic things? I'm just lost of words, I mean I can't even properly imagine that. Damn...

Back to the topic, the reason why polish players are so infamous is very simple:

- about 30-40% of Soldat players are polish
- they play on foreign servers because of lack of decent polish servers
- most of them are kids >16
- most of them know only basic or no words in english
- the [PL] tag is probably the result of a fashion or st like this (teenager see that polish players tend to have such tag and they simply copy the idea)

That's my theory, but I could be wrong ;]
( ;] especially for SuperKill)

Witcher
January 5, 2006, 5:44 pm
i'm starting to wonder if you guys even understand me. I asked: WHY THE [CENSORED] do people say crap about GOOD polish players they know? Why is this 'overreacting after a lost fcw' so... stupid? Can't you all blame the server like it was a LONG time ago when typical pings were ~400?
If you all know that not all poles are like that and you play with those normal ones, then why is this topic even here? Why does gt_master tell me to stfu?
The answer is simple: soldat should be parental-locked! :/

Ahhh... [f].[u].[c].[k]. it. [LOCK] PUH-LEEEZ!

cooz
January 5, 2006, 6:36 pm
oh just shut up Witcher,

that's true, poles suck

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 6:54 pm
Why the hell would anyone like to be British ? .. eating their food for several days causes serious pains, brain damage and disfunction of those little things between your legs -)))

rabdihamster> Where did you get those 28% of 21+ in the community ? The only one I know of, save for me, is Geologist :p

And yes, I hate people who chat in their language eg. polish, swedish etc. despite that the server language is stated to be english / german.

Some of these languages are just .. well, weird .. and these guys are so happy to have the chance to use them that they actually spam the whole server with bull[CENSORED] .. and thereby confuse me! -)

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 8:17 pm
You know what I think? I think this thread should be locked, and perhaps even outright deleted, as soon as possible.

Pero
January 5, 2006, 9:20 pm
Whole CF clan and especially gt_master are egocentric little dumb[CENSORED]s.Just ignore em.
totally off topic @ Svirep
Jebem ti majku crkni pederu!
;)

Svirep
January 5, 2006, 9:41 pm
hahahah goni se u kurac glupi kurvin sine picka ti materina :D
but yeah cf people usually piss me off too

rabidhamster
January 6, 2006, 12:45 am
lao wu ten: chakra's 23 i believe, and those numbers from my last post were all educated guesses. i went to a couple pub servers to observe how people acted. originally, the 28% of people in the community one was 30%, but i had to give the fat 10 year olds 2%, so i took it from there.

yea, 28% is too high, i agree.

edit:
quote:Originally posted by Witcheri'm starting to wonder if you guys even understand me. I asked: WHY THE ---- do people say crap about GOOD polish players they know? Why is this 'overreacting after a lost fcw' so... stupid?those people were the fat, spoiled, racist 10 year olds. and how do they even know you're polish?

b00stA
January 6, 2006, 1:52 am
OH, THE DRAMA

text_killer
January 6, 2006, 1:49 pm
quote:
those people were the fat, spoiled, racist 10 year olds. and how do they even know you're polish?

Witcher a.k.a. Jessica is a well known player from Poland (at least on #soldat.gather), and it is known that the clan RA^RD (Red Army Red Devils) is a Polish clan, all of the members are Poles (at least most of the times, I have seen non-polish players in RA^RD as well, but it doesn't really matter now)

[Edit]
quote:
So does OutcasT and Skitzo (at least they said so a few days ago ;)). Now look at gt_master, who said what he said today, after a clan war between RA^RD and his CF. It's kind'a silly to see such a difference...

Who is gt_master? Some dip[CENSORED] who thinks that he is so 'PRO' because they reached the finals of TPC3.

[Edit#2]
I don't really know, who whines about finns? They are just like poles, or even worse sometimes... They rarely die, etc. But nobody mentions them, always the poles, the poles, the poles...

Witcher
January 6, 2006, 3:00 pm
good question, luw

TheFunktopus
January 6, 2006, 3:20 pm
This is almost as bad as the ISRAELI PRIDE!!!! topics. People, stop taking stuff on the internet so seriously.
quote:Originally posted by b00stAOH, THE DRAMA

a-4-year-old
January 7, 2006, 1:48 am
i have nothing against 10-year-olds, some of my best FRIENDS are 10-year-olds! (god it sucks to be politically correct) i wish i was at least >4 different nationalities. lets see, mostly german, somewhat italian, a bit of polish somewhere in here, a dash of British, oh and if you listen to my Drunk Uncle Jack, i am also full-blooded american. DAMNIT I AM SICK OF SPAGGETII HOTDOGS POLISH SAUSAGE AND APPLE PIE!!

i wish my family would "filter a bit" my grandfather is 100% italian, my grandmother WAS (everyone should feel sorry i lost her recently) german and polish and a bunch of other stuff that still remains a mystery my grandfather (udda side) is... i dono, hes a farmer? i wish my parents would tell me things :(

im still really white. even though im 25% italian (i hope)

BUT ANYWAY: i cannot hate anything/anybody because i basically am from most of the european countries.

im also white as bleach.

but i have nothing against bleach! some of my best friends are bleach!

anyway: ppl like that are just "slap jawed [CENSORED]gots" and should be banned from life. just go !admin and complain that they are raisist and that you will file a law suit in america and win 10 million dollars.

its amazing really, im really white, but my itallianness has kept me from getting seriously burnt.