( search forums )
M4ul3r's $aint mod V1.0
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
M4ul3r
January 5, 2006, 1:55 am
Well, most of you people have been [CENSORED]ing me about the mod every day, so now you have a reason to STFU XD.

Anyway, without further ado, I present to you:

The $aint clanmod V1.0

The mod in general:

The main-mod contains a complete overhaul of all sound, gostek, spark, object, texture-objects, interface and offcourse weapons effects.

There are two selectable styles of interfaces:

-Bloodstain
(Features the black Spas-12)
-Black metal
(Features the chrome Spas-12)

So yeah, basicly if you dont like the Bloodstain red, youll have to go with the
chromish Black metal. And if you dont like both, then be my guest and
GO [CENSORED] YOURSELF ^^

the weapons and gostek

changes, its not ordened, live with it:

- Weapons overhaul
$.Deagle <== USSOCOM
2x-$.Deagles <== Desert Eagles
H&K-MP5
AK-47 <== Ak-74
Famas <== Steyr AUG
Spas-12
lazzeroni <==Ruger 77
M-79
Barret-M82A1
M60-E3 <== FN Minimi
Minigun
Flamer
Rambo Bow
Fire Arrows
Seal knife <== Combat Knife
Katana <== Chainsaw
LAW
Grenade <== Special forces nade with "$" logo

Still, the weapons which do not change HAVE been redone ^^

Gostek overhaul:

Helmet is now a black robber mask
Hat is now sun glasses
Pants is now camouflage pants
Hands now have special forces gloves ^^
Shoes are now more proportional
Parachute now has the "$" logo on it
Bullet-proof vest is now dark blue

Well, i changed a whole load of other [CENSORED] im prolly forgetting to mention, and im tired

of this [CENSORED]ing typing, so yeah screw it, heres some screens:

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

ALRIGHT, i added the finishing touches to the mod so heres some MORE screenshots :

[IMAGE]
Black metal flexible
[IMAGE]
Red bloodstain flexible
[IMAGE]
Black metal full, featuring Marble's "$" logo on the lower left, i just raped the picture and made it gold ^_^
[IMAGE]
Red bloodstain full, also featuring Marble's "$" logo on the lower left

Remember, this is V1.0, it will be improved upon taking your comments and suggestions into account.

Oh yeah, heres the special thanks list:

First of all Marble, for a picture.

Killerpoo, for his support.

Whiteshoes, for being plain awsome, and offcourse recruiting me (Without him there would be no saintmod lol!!!)

Michal Marcinkowski (Should be obvious why)

I LYKZ 2 THnk CROS 4 BNG RLY AWSM N STUFF HE'S T3H BOSS LOL.HEZ LYK EDIT MY POST 2 FIX GRAMR AND MAKZ IT EYECANDIER LOL. - yeah, thanks for adding this cross, you have awsome internet grammar ^_^

Well, wheres the download link you wonder.
Its not here lol, so i move to the point of this post.
I just felt like making a brutal mod for my clan, so
i took some weapons and sounds from here and there, made the custom backrounds,
health interfaces and ingame weapons, the rest i just edited heavily(exept the famas interface graphic)
As ive sayd before, I MADE THIS MOD FOR MY CLAN, so yeah, you dont get to play it!
Honestly, i wouldnt know why anyone would want to play a mod of a clan they arent part of.
So basicly its here to show off with.
The post text looks all crappy, its because its based off the saint forum thread, yeah, live with it.
Anyway, before anyone decides to whine, flame or whatever, id like to announce that honestly, i dont give a [CENSORED] what you think.

Still, be my guest and sum up the stuff this
mod is based off of, youd save me alot off time...or maybe not, coz i aint doing it hahaha.

JUST FOR OVERALL CLARITY, I MADE THE FAMAS, THE PARACHUTES, THE MENU IMAGES,THE SUN GLASSES GOSTEK, AND THE INTERFACES, THE REST IS HEAVILY EDITED FROM OTHER PEOPLES WORK.

N yeah, peace out.

- M4ul3r

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 2:00 am
Screens don't work and if you want the text here to be a different color, you need to put it like [*red][/red].
Only without the asterisk

M4ul3r
January 5, 2006, 2:04 am
Yeah on this forum, it seems, lol.
Seems like i exceeded my host's bandwidth XD

M4ul3r
January 5, 2006, 2:10 am
Summary
You have a free account, with 30 MB of storage space, and 15 MB of daily downloads.
Data Transfer (Downloads)
In the last 24 hours, you have used 19.54MB(130%) of your daily download allowance. If downloads from your account over a 24 hour period exceeds your daily limit, public downloads from your account will be temporarily disabled.

Downloads from your account has been temporarily locked
Our system has detected that downloads from your account over the last 24 hours has exceeded your daily download limit. Public downloads of your files are temporarily unavailable.As soon as your downloads for a 24 hour period drops below your daily limit, public access to your files will be restored.

Use the chart to the right to see when heavy downloads occurred, and how much was used.

Storage Space Used
You are currently using 4.29MB of storage space, out of 30MB.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Awsome, gotta love ripway.com, anyone got a good suggestion for a good free host?

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 2:19 am
tinypic.com and imageshack.us are both free, might as well use those.

Edit:Oh hey now! The screens are working!

I'm definitely liking the interface you made, very nice. The gosteks are good too. I don't much like the parachutes, the $ symbol didn't come out very nice on them.

I like how this mod is entirely directed for your clan, it's cool of you to support them like that. Do you ever plan on making a mod for the rest of the community?

M4ul3r
January 5, 2006, 2:21 am
Right, thanks dude.

M4ul3r
January 5, 2006, 2:51 am
Yeah, well, it took a while, but its up now, enjoy.

System_Decay
January 5, 2006, 3:22 am
ROFL too bling bling for me, gostek looks nice

Saint-Cross
January 5, 2006, 3:29 am
The finished interfaced is just sexy.And its not 'bling-bling', the $ is from our clan name, it's spelt $aint.I don't care much for the gostek, everything else is awsome.You rock man. :D

nfsjunkie91
January 5, 2006, 3:36 am
WHere did you get those guns from? or did u draw them in a paint program on your computer? overall looks decent, 'cept the parachutes. :P

Shivorken
January 5, 2006, 4:06 am
quote:Originally posted by nfsjunkie91WHere did you get those guns from?

Stolen and modified by the looks of it

M4ul3r
January 5, 2006, 4:18 am
Do you people even bother to read the text, it should explain everything.

Saint-Cross
January 5, 2006, 4:24 am
quote:
JUST FOR OVERALL CLARITY, I MADE THE FAMAS, THE PARACHUTES, THE MENU IMAGES,THE SUN GLASSES GOSTEK, AND THE INTERFACES, THE REST IS HEAVILY EDITED FROM OTHER PEOPLES WORK.

He clearly said that the only thing he made himself was the famas, the parachutes, the menu images, and the interfaces. Everything else he edited, it's not stolen unless he says he made everything himself.

nfsjunkie91
January 5, 2006, 5:17 am
ahh, ok, just checking to see if he actually could draw the guns, must've missed that part, sry. and your "M-79" is an HK69 grenade launcher. get the name right on that one bud. :P

M4ul3r
January 5, 2006, 5:26 am
Well, i could draw the guns, but im pretty lazy ^_^ , and thanks ill change the name.

Shivorken
January 5, 2006, 9:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Saint-Crossquote:

He clearly said that the only thing he made himself was the famas, the parachutes, the menu images, and the interfaces. Everything else he edited, it's not stolen unless he says he made everything himself.

I apologies, but i would still try making original weapons if i were you because atm, the quality in your weapons differ greatly (eg. Ak and Spas) that needs changing

LUNATIC COW
January 5, 2006, 1:12 pm
Heh, not bad.

M4ul3r
January 5, 2006, 8:31 pm
quote:I apologies, but i would still try making original weapons if i were you because atm, the quality in your weapons differ greatly (eg. Ak and Spas) that needs changing

Yeah, your right, i know some of the interface weapons are conflicting with eathothers style, though this is V1.0.
This is the type of criticism i need, so i can make it better in later versions, keep em coming.

Source
January 5, 2006, 9:19 pm
the interface is very nice.

edak
January 5, 2006, 9:57 pm
I think the parachutes are the bling!

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 10:43 pm
Wow. That FAMAS what u made isn't bad at all. How u can be lazy when u make this whole topic? So much text + uploading pics. U can't be lazy so now go and complete this mod with "only urs" stuff.

Good luck.

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 11:08 pm
I like the interface, looks mad nice.

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 3:47 pm
Nice mod Cool waepons and interface

IlIdan
January 7, 2006, 11:22 am
The mod is [CENSORED], I had the Dollar, take EurO!!

But your skill is wunderfoul high!

GAMEOVER
January 7, 2006, 11:49 pm
too much $ stuff

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 1:24 am
agree with gameover. the interface pwns tho :D

M4ul3r
January 16, 2006, 8:33 pm
Now that i have made a clanmod, i felt inspired to to do more modding.
So i decided to make a fully-custom weapon once in a while.
I asked around a little, and my fellow clanmembers want a diffrent Berret.
So we decided on a HK-PSG1, i made some screens so you can see what its like:

[IMAGE]
It hasnt been changed in this picture, its still says Berret, but in the zip is a weaponnames replacement, look closely.
The Berret picture in the interface is now the PSG-1
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Well, im not just posting to show it off, if you have ideas for any weapons, do tell.
if you do, i may make a weapon thats not just for $aints...so yeah, lets hear it, lol.

Mr. Boombastic
February 8, 2006, 6:11 pm
your guns would look way better without the $ signs

nfsjunkie91
February 9, 2006, 1:11 am
without the $ signs it would be theft of others guns. except like, 5.

caliber
February 10, 2006, 2:24 am
Overall the mod is okay, but IMO i think you should clearly state that you give credit to those who made the other weapons; it wouldn't be exactly "fair" for the creators of the other weapons. Unless you're planning to slowly recreate all the weapons yourself, you should do this so people who suspect a steal wont flame your topic. Nice interface though, oh and yeah those $ get kind of annoying.

Felix
May 5, 2006, 7:21 am
I like the gosteks

edak
May 5, 2006, 7:31 am
OMG Felix, please don't revive old topics.