( search forums )
Other
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Guide - Information Gathering
Ok
January 5, 2006, 10:44 am
If you have a suggestion that is not big enough for a topic of its own and you went through all the topics, read their meaning and found out there isn't a place to post your suggestion/opinion/tip.

This is the place to do it!

thekingkitty
January 11, 2006, 5:48 am
A weird tip i have is (what i personally call) superman flying. While you are flying you go to the lieing down position and you will somewhat fly quickier to an area, though its sortof difficult.

ugapa
January 12, 2006, 1:46 am
umm advance mode, its a mode which most servers wont activate. However if it is activated, the only weapons available will be secondaries. Once you get a certain number of points:death ratio, you will get primary weapons at random. You can pick up weapons others drop. You can add more than one weapon to your pick or lose them if you die too much.

Ok
January 13, 2006, 10:10 pm
The first one defenitly belongs to the Beginners guide (mind posting it there so I can delete it here?)
The second erm...prehapes another topic for Advanced mode?
Never really played that, are there any specific tips for it?

thekingkitty
January 13, 2006, 11:26 pm
ok i'm gunna post my tip into the begginers forum.

Admins note: thx :D

Slade
June 6, 2006, 3:33 am
Holy crap! I found the way to get legendary guns that fire blood and bullets when u shoot, plus a cool new useless command i figured out. For bloody gun, get flame god mode. While ur still invincible, open the command window and use the mercy command. Now, get whatever weapons u want and shoot tons of gore!
Other command i found: while in a game, open command window and type "pwn" (no quotes, caps, same spelling) Find out what it does!

Jermies
June 6, 2006, 8:08 am
Or... you can just type /mercy with a LOADED gun and quickly switch weapons.