( search forums )
Alpha
Soldat Forums - Misc - Please do all of your testing here
Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 7:14 pm
[IMAGE]

EDIT: So it worked. =] Yay for GIMP.

EDIT 2: Is there anyway I can add a working BMP file extension to a PNG?

EDIT 3: Nevermind, I used Notepad.

Crap, that leads to an error.

Belier13
January 5, 2006, 8:09 pm
penis

SERIAL KILLeR
January 5, 2006, 8:24 pm
Huh? Just change the extension in explorer...

could be that you will have to disable "hide extensions for known file types" in extra-->Mapoptions-->display (or something like that)

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 8:25 pm
I always fall asleep on my couch after watching simpsons... and I wake up so late its no point in trying to sleep so yes.

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by SERIAL KILLeRHuh? Just change the extension in explorer...

could be that you will have to disable "hide extensions for known file types" in extra-->Mapoptions-->display (or something like that)

I mean how did you do it for your explosion?

SERIAL KILLeR
January 5, 2006, 9:15 pm
Just rename the frames int to explode3.bmp, explode2.bmp, ...

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 9:20 pm
From TGA?

SERIAL KILLeR
January 5, 2006, 9:21 pm
or png

karmazonpl
January 5, 2006, 9:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by PsychoI always fall asleep on my couch after watching simpsons... and I wake up so late its no point in trying to sleep so yes.

Here is a piece of news for you. The US gave the UN 1 last chance to do what they were supposed to do for the last 12 f***ing years moron. Once Bush stepped in (Thank GOD that Bill Clinton was not president or Gore) he decided to make the UN back the US or do for our damn self. Oh well what is new about that since the US is only called upon to bail people out when it is convienent for them and they don't have something to loose. (I.E. France, Germany, and Russia were all owed large sums of money by IRAQ and knew that they would never get it back if the US did this) If your country is so damn worried about the welfare of the Iraqi people then why is they have done nothing to help them. Oh I know why, that would be choosing sides. If the US wins (AND WE WILL) they can scream they were behind us 100%, but if the other side wins they don't want to be the victim of the next ATTACK. Easy to sit on the internet and type up tough words when nothing happened to your piece of S**T country that anybody could over throw with a good swift kick to the nuts of your king.(Just in case you have forgotten about Hitler we bailed all of Europe out there did'nt we)

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by SERIAL KILLeRor png

That doesn't work for me. When Soldat tries to load the image it crashes. However, the ones from your explosion work fine.

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 11:10 pm
ooooooooooh.

Maxx
January 7, 2006, 1:29 pm
Karma you little doo doo face.